Worst of the Best 16

An Enemy Without

Which song do you like LEAST?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you like LEAST?

• La Villa Strangiato

QUOTE (goose @ Aug 5 2011, 08:24 PM)
Being an idiot and a moron in general, I just accidentally voted for the wrong one. If 2112 is eliminated, please blame me.

oops.gif

If anybody else does this just tell me. If there are enough to make a noticeable difference I'll make a new poll.

All the World's a Stage was the first Rush cd that I owned (got it when I was 6 thanks to my parents), and I immediately fell in love with the live version of 2112 (I didn't know parts were left out because I listened to the full studio version later), it blew my mind. When I heard the full version for the first time, the parts that were left out on the live version just added to the song and blew my mind again.

I could listen to La Villa all day, but 2112 holds a special place where my mind used to be tongue.gif

QUOTE (Dobner has assumed control @ Aug 8 2011, 03:06 AM)
All the World's a Stage was the first Rush cd that I owned (got it when I was 6 thanks to my parents), and I immediately fell in love with the live version of 2112 (I didn't know parts were left out because I listened to the full studio version later), it blew my mind. When I heard the full version for the first time, the parts that were left out on the live version just added to the song and blew my mind again.

I could listen to La Villa all day, but 2112 holds a special place where my mind used to be tongue.gif

Well maybe it didn't immediately blow my mind at age 6. I think I started appreciating it/blew my mind more around the age 10, because I remember I would bring the cd to school and I would listen to it on my portable cd player at recess (which wasn't allowed haha) I think I even tried getting my friends to listen to the cd . . . . . wow, I was a certified Rush fanatic by the age of 10, I never thought about that before.

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Aug 15 2011, 05:02 PM)
There's only one vote difference now...this is quote exciting scared.gif

Now it's 2 votes...6 more to go

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Aug 12 2011, 12:05 PM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Aug 12 2011, 10:19 AM)
Yay - 2112 won! (unless you're breaking your deadline.... again) tongue.gif

I decided to wait till it gets to 100 votes.

You ARE going to declare a winner when the first song gets to 51 votes, aren't you? confused13.gif

With 51 votes and the poll being stopped at 100 votes, LVS is eliminated and 2112 is the winner!