How much of a trainwreck

An Enemy Without

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Aug 5 2011, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Aug 5 2011, 08:42 AM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Aug 2 2011, 12:12 PM)
Let's all be adults here. The tour was a major letdown and Rush just embarrased themselves every step of the way. Geddy was old and screechy, Neil was old and boring, and Alex was old and sounded bad. They should stick to cover albums. All their material sucks and it's all overrated. Even if they played every song they've ever written I wouldn't like any of them. Moving Pictures sucks. Permanent waves sucks. How about we argue over which one sucks the most, since they both suck.

Old Rush bad, new Rush worse. yes.gif

No kidding. And to make matters worse, they played Moving Pictures in it's entirety. I mean, if you are going to play a whole album live, how about picking an epic one like Hold Your Fire...Jeeessss. eyesre4.gif

Hold Your Fire sucks too. They should stick to cover songs and play Feedback in it's entirety.

Never mind. They'd probably screw that up too.

HYF has some great songs on it.....but no chance I would want to see the whole thing live....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this tour was a trainwreck, then they can't go anywhere but up. I consider the tour to be almost perfect, so I can't wait for the CA tour! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Aug 2 2011, 01:46 PM)
Most bands only wish they could wreck a train like Rush can.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Phantom @ Aug 6 2011, 08:26 PM)
I've got this awesome homemade trap that catches fruit flies. Works like a charm.

my spiders require bigger game

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v808/212/21/535283122/n535283122_1206669_2738.jpg

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 6 2011, 11:04 PM)
I didnt care for the weather during this tour. Often, too hot. WTF, cant Rush control the weather? Theyve been at this for so long...

its a union thing I think

QUOTE (Dobner has assumed control @ Aug 7 2011, 12:01 AM)
The guy who created this thread was probably upset because Rush didn't play the Trolololo song lol.

No lol. They were doing a 15 minute version during soundchecks, with Alex on lead vocals. There are many people angry they didn't play it :angryhi:

QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Aug 6 2011, 10:39 PM)
I've got this awesome homemade trap that catches fruit flies. Works like a charm.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v808/212/21/535283122/n535283122_1206669_2738.jpg

A buddy of mine back in high school started catching flies in his garage, getting them onto a spider web that was in his garage, and feeding what became his " pet spider "constantly. Wouldn't you know it, that damn spider fattened up big time!

Edited by Phantom

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 6 2011, 11:04 PM)
I didnt care for the weather during this tour. Often, too hot. WTF, cant Rush control the weather? Theyve been at this for so long...

And another thing, there was a bit of traffic at the LA show on the first leg.

Not impressed.

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Aug 5 2011, 09:28 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 5 2011, 06:53 AM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Aug 5 2011, 09:42 AM)

No kidding.  And to make matters worse, they played Moving Pictures in it's entirety.  I mean, if you are going to play a whole album live, how about picking an epic one like Hold Your Fire...Jeeessss.  eyesre4.gif

Hey, I'd be on board with that "Hold Your Fire" idea. yes.gif

One of the few things we agree on wink.gif

Hey, count me in too! Though I'd settle for Power Windows or Grace Under Pressure...or Neurotica tongue.gif

QUOTE (Phantom @ Aug 7 2011, 09:16 AM)
QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Aug 6 2011, 10:39 PM)

A buddy of mine back in high school started catching flies in his garage, getting them onto a spider web that was in his garage, and feeding what became his " pet spider "constantly. Wouldn't you know it, that damn spider fattened up big time!

yeah, thats how it starts...

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1253/212/21/535283122/n535283122_1262749_5898.jpg

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, not another disgruntled troll that never received enough attention from his parents while he was growing up, so now he seeks it here in some pathetic endeavor to quell his anguish.

Give it a rest Francis.............

Edited by Motorshooter

QUOTE (Motorshooter @ Aug 11 2011, 10:34 AM)
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, not another disgruntled troll that never received enough attention from his parents while he was growing up, so now he seeks it here in some pathetic endeavor to quell his anguish.

Give it a rest Francis.............

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

You really need to get on here more often, or at least read as far as the second post.

Lighten up!

The tour is just over after like 80 shows and the op is complaining about somthing dumb,, he is easily bored then, why dont you go and watch some Rush dvd to get you back in the mood then, there is about 6 of them, that what I do do, I never tire of watching any of them so I dont have to come on to forum to post a dumb topic abt dissing Rush

Unless I missed a humor point?>

QUOTE (sanzo @ Aug 11 2011, 06:22 PM)
The tour is just over after like 80 shows and the op is complaining about somthing dumb,, he is easily bored then, why dont you go and watch some Rush dvd to get you back in the mood then, there is about 6 of them, that what I do do, I never tire of watching any of them so I dont have to come on to forum to post a dumb topic abt dissing Rush
Unless I missed a humor point?

Nailed it. smile.gif

QUOTE (Snow-Dog2112 @ Aug 14 2011, 05:06 PM)
rip at geddys voice, call neil and alex old, blah blah blah. you rush haters r the same and say the same things over and over again...

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

You still don't get it buddy, and the post right above yours explained it.

IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE. FOR THE EIGHTH TIME, IT WAS A JOKE.

I'm so sorry for trying to be funny.

I've heard bootlegs, and Rush was tight!

I had a ticket to go see them, but sadly had to sell it because I couldn't go that night. sad.gif I was bummed.

But hopefully, I'll see them again one day.