I had a dream 2 nights ago

Rush Cocky

In my dream, I talked to Neil primarily about religion. Strange, I know.

And in one of his answers he let slip that Rush will be playing "Manhattan Project" on the next tour.

Just FYI....

Can you please dream of him again and let him say: 'On the next tour we play Hemispheres' biggrin.gif

My most recent was seeing the first show of next year's tour at an outdoor venue in a jungle (!), where it was revealed they would be performing an exclusive song live on tour that would NOT be on Clockwork Angels.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jul 6 2011, 02:19 AM)

And in one of his answers he let slip that Rush will be playing "Manhattan Project" on the next tour.

Just FYI....

Right before the Time Machine tour kicked off I predicted they'd put Manhattan Project in the set (in that it somewhat fit the theme). I was wrong. For my next possibly wrong prediction, I'm going with them bringing back Prime Mover to fit in with the CA theme.

A while ago I had one: Rush set up the stage for soundcheck in the city hall of my hometown (holds max. 500 people) and I managed the whole event. I woke up and tried to fall asleep again to see how everything turned out. So, I think you guess it ... I never saw that show. angry.gif

I once had a dream that involved Neil and Tom Waits. I didnt talk to Neil, just saw him at a museum. Tom Waits didnt have a hotel room, so I let him come and stay at my apartment.

I also had one when Brian Eno was a professor at my uni. I arrived late to his final and he started yelling at me.

Oh, there's also the one when... ok I'll stop.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jul 5 2011, 12:19 PM)

Just FYI....

He didnt kick you in the nuts, call the police, then bitch about you on his blog?

Interesting.

I had a dream I saw Rush too- at a college. Neil was playing a snare and a cymbal. There were like 25 people there. I was supposed to meet them, but everyone was getting in my way.

I did dream Ged and I were at a Mariners game one time watching and drinking a brew (I am a baseball fan too though football is my number one sport).

I am all in for Manhattan Project next tour!!

I had a dream about all of hem last night. They turned up at my mum's house and the four of us were talking for ages. Then they all hugged and kissed me (quick kisses, no snogging!) got into different cars and left.

BTW there is a dream thread on NWW.