Hug a Member - Punch a Member

Mr. Not

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 6 2011, 06:28 PM)
I've got multiple hugs coming? huh.gif Wow. blush4.gif

I'd hug too many to list, and I'd hate to forget someone. smile.gif

As far as punching...I'd like to have a go at Cyberdude. That asshole actually posted a personal IM on the board for all to see once. Hard to be a bigger asshole than that. And I wouldn't mind giving Running Rebel a jab to the chin for calling me a racist.

Other than that...nothing but love for the rest of you clowns. trink39.gif

Hey, what goes down in SOCN stays in SOCN... angry.gif

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 6 2011, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 6 2011, 06:28 PM)
I've got multiple hugs coming?  huh.gif  Wow.  blush4.gif

I'd hug too many to list, and I'd hate to forget someone.  smile.gif

As far as punching...I'd like to have a go at Cyberdude.  That asshole actually posted a personal IM on the board for all to see once.  Hard to be a bigger asshole than that.  And I wouldn't mind giving Running Rebel a jab to the chin for calling me a racist. 

Other than that...nothing but love for the rest of you clowns.  trink39.gif

Hey, what goes down in SOCN stays in SOCN... angry.gif

You wanna make the list buddy? laugh.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 6 2011, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (-Jane- @ Jun 6 2011, 12:24 PM)
hugs ilsnowdog, Tick and Sullysue
just cause you are all here now.

Here I was thinkin I was special. laugh.gif

You are "special." wink.gif The indelible image in my head of you is that picture of you with the "snowstache." hug2.gif

Hugs to -Jane- for pulling -Ender-'s head out of his ass regarding Opeth. FINALLY!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I know that took more than a crowbar to accomplish. hug2.gif

And, hugs to -Ender- for being who you are, whoever that is. confused13.gif unsure.gif hug2.gif

I would hug a few here ,babycat, RL23 ,and a few more as for punches...

I would have to give that some thought. Might be 1 or 2 but I havent met too many in person for me to go down that road.

I would like to thank all those in this thread that want to hug me! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

and to warn those who want to punch me. firedevil.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 6 2011, 01:18 PM)
I would like to thank all those in this thread that want to hug me! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

*Punches Tick in the mouth and runs off*

atickhum.gif bolt.gif

Wrap you in bacon and cheese, dip you in chocolate, and then hug you. biggrin.gif

hug2.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 5 2011, 11:33 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 5 2011, 01:24 PM)
I'll do neither, I'm neutral...

th1245.gif

Oh, ok Switzerland. You wouldn't hug on me? I have red hair now, again. fists crying.gif

I would hug Varian. Big time. Total big bear hug. And ILS. And Mara because I think it would be funny to see her try and squirm out of a hug. And I'd hug Jaye because she's nice. Sir L because he's cool. GG because she's sweet and rocks the watermelon shirt. Babycat because she loved on Crummy the cat. JohnnyBlaze because he's rad and always has interesting things to say. 1001001 because he supervises like a cool dad and can rip on people in a funny way. Rushchick because she has a dirty mind and I dig that. GOAR because his sense of humor kicks ass. Ozzy85 because he's a fellow Pacific Northwester.

And that's just the start. I'd hug anyone who would let me hug them. I give bear hugs and I hang on longer than I should. I also like to give kisses on the cheek. Not the fake air cheek kiss either. I totally plant a big wet kiss on people. So, anyone who is down with that, is deserving of a hug and kiss, in my book.

I'd punch a handful of TRF people.

Punches are ok sometimes from women, and sometimes it's the only contact you can get laugh.gif

Red hair again eh? wink.gif

Ozzy is cool, I'm not sure I want to hug him necessarily, maybe a kind of toy punch on the shoulder as a compromise...

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 6 2011, 09:34 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 6 2011, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 5 2011, 08:34 PM)
Hug - GhostGirl, cause shes awesome.

Punch - DPR, cause he f***ing deserves it, and because if we were both drunk I might have a chance to run away before he beat the crap out of me with his hook and his peg leg.

Well, just for that, you get TWO hugs. hug2.gif hug2.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks - you might not know just how much I needed that.

As for the rest of ya? Some of you I've met and hugged (too many to list, lucky me) - some I wish I could meet and hug (fridge, lerxt, mrs. huck, others...), and some I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. laugh.gif

Oh, and the punches...I am not a violent person by nature, but I've crossed paths with a few loonies who wouldn't want to tangle with me in person...I've got a mean right hook. yes.gif

Of course, hugs for you sistah. For reals soon, too!!!! 653.gif

I'd hug just about everyone here, 'cause you guys are so wonderful. wub.gif

There are a few I'd love the opportunity to belt. You know who you are...

I'd hug treeduck and then *push* him, because he does that to me all the time. I might sock him in the arm, too. smile.gif

*pushes Susie*

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 6 2011, 02:21 PM)

Wrap you in bacon and cheese, dip you in chocolate, and then hug you. biggrin.gif

hug2.gif

Now your talkin! 1022.gif common001.gif atickhum.gif

I will hug anyone that buys me a Beer. No, not that Bud or Coors Light crap . trink39.gif

I won't punch anyone, unless you give me Bud or Coors Light 1287.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 6 2011, 04:33 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 5 2011, 01:24 PM)
I'll do neither, I'm neutral...

th1245.gif

Oh, ok Switzerland. You wouldn't hug on me? I have red hair now, again. fists crying.gif

I would hug Varian. Big time. Total big bear hug. And ILS. And Mara because I think it would be funny to see her try and squirm out of a hug. And I'd hug Jaye because she's nice. Sir L because he's cool. GG because she's sweet and rocks the watermelon shirt. Babycat because she loved on Crummy the cat. JohnnyBlaze because he's rad and always has interesting things to say. 1001001 because he supervises like a cool dad and can rip on people in a funny way. Rushchick because she has a dirty mind and I dig that. GOAR because his sense of humor kicks ass. Ozzy85 because he's a fellow Pacific Northwester.

And that's just the start. I'd hug anyone who would let me hug them. I give bear hugs and I hang on longer than I should. I also like to give kisses on the cheek. Not the fake air cheek kiss either. I totally plant a big wet kiss on people. So, anyone who is down with that, is deserving of a hug and kiss, in my book.

I'd punch a handful of TRF people.

Thanks, Janie! hug2.gif lips.gif hug2.gif lips.gif hug2.gif

& Crum - hug2.gif angel.gif lips.gif angel.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 6 2011, 02:42 PM)
I will hug anyone that buys me a Beer. No, not that Bud or Coors Light crap . trink39.gif

You should have punched me for buying those buds in NYC! Those were awful! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 6 2011, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 6 2011, 02:42 PM)

You should have punched me for buying those buds in NYC! Those were awful! rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 6 2011, 12:33 AM)
I would hug Varian. Big time. Total big bear hug.

Oh you know it would be the biggest hug you could ever imagine!! hug2.gif

ILSnwdog (sorry man, I just have to!), Jaye, Mara, Ya Big Tree, rushgoober, Ghost Girl, HowItIs...I'm probably forgetting some people! I'll add as I think of them!

I don't really punch. Being as big as I am, I rarely need to. I can think of 3 people that I'd like to bitch slap though.

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Jun 6 2011, 04:07 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 6 2011, 12:33 AM)
I would hug Varian. Big time. Total big bear hug.

Oh you know it would be the biggest hug you could ever imagine!! hug2.gif

ILSnwdog (sorry man, I just have to!), Jaye, Mara, Ya Big Tree, rushgoober, Ghost Girl, HowItIs...I'm probably forgetting some people! I'll add as I think of them!

I don't really punch. Being as big as I am, I rarely need to. I can think of 3 people that I'd like to bitch slap though.

Right back atcha. smile.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jun 6 2011, 10:05 AM)
More hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif coming up!

Tarkus406, Tinwoodsman, WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER, hatchetaxe&saw, Nate2112 & invisibleairwaves hug2.gif 1022.gif hug2.gif wub.gif hug2.gif

circumstantial tree, Lerxt1990, Test4VitalSigns, Fridge, GeddysMullet & theredtamasrule wub.gif hug2.gif 2.gif hug2.gif heart.gif

NWW - teababe27, sullysue, Kid_Gloves, Lakesidemaiden, Silas Lang & thing2jordan hug2.gif wub.gif hug2.gif heart.gif hug2.gif
YYZrocks, Blonde77th, garbo, Vive le Rush, Force Ten & frippy wub.gif hug2.gif angel.gif hug2.gif wub.gif
Rolinda Bonz, Daylin, nettisaur, Iluvgeddy05, Ya_Big_Tree & nobodys hero hug2.gif angel.gif hug2.gif heart.gif hug2.gif

http://www.emotihost.com/glass4/4.gif

smile.gif hug2.gif