Other Forums

Tommy Sawyer

What other forums do TRFers belong to? Post your user name too, so I can look you up... ph34r.gif

I'm a member at Hammock Forums... most useful website I've ever been to. Go hammocks! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif My username is Apollo2112 (god of wisdom, song) My sig is a quote from Resist tongue.gif -the same one as my TRF sig

Edited by Tommy Sawyer

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ May 3 2011, 04:15 PM)
What other forums do TRFers belong to? Post your user name too, so I can look you up... ph34r.gif

I'm a member at Hammock Forums... most useful website I've ever been to. Go hammocks! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif My username is Apollo2112 (god of wisdom, song) My sig is a quote from Resist tongue.gif -the same one as my TRF sig

Are you taking about the forum devoted exclusively to hammocks?!?!?

I post on cracked.com

Very funny stuff on their - lots of smart asses.

I haven't been on in over a year, but my username for rockband.com is agentnnc

My counterparts username is USB Connector, but I couldn't stand the layout and colors. I doubt I'll ever go back.

I've also got a RIAB account that's either agentnnc or USB_Connector (my pic is a cat playing guitar).

Edited by usb_connector

I used to go to a forum for another band I like, but stopped posting toward the end of '09 - I had someone really attack me there, and didn't feel I got a lot of support from the other members. I also became disillusioned with the band itself at around the same time. It's really slowed up in there for a lot of reasons, so I pop in and read it only every few weeks or so. At the time I stopped posting I was one of the top 10 posters.

I'm also on the Bubba's Bar & Grill forum with the same username, but haven't posted too much yet. I'm also in the I'm A Rushaholic And Need No Help and The Rush Atlantic Connection groups on Facebook.

Edit: Nettie's post reminded me - I'm 1 of the 7 on RIAB, too, but don't post much. Some good folks there, though; they were the biggest contingent of the Hershey pre-show meetup.

Edited by 1 of the 7

Stephen King Message Board: Tery

Bubba's Bar and Grill: Scythe Matters

Used to be MadWomanMoon on the old Genesis Forum... until Ultrastar took it down angry.gif

ProgArchives user StyLaZyn

I'm a member of a few other forums, but I never end up sticking around too long. For some reason, this is the only forum where I've managed to stay around... confused13.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ May 4 2011, 05:21 PM)
I'm a member of a few other forums, but I never end up sticking around too long. For some reason, this is the only forum where I've managed to stay around... confused13.gif

OK, so now I'm on a Stargate forum called Gateworld. I joined a couple of weeks ago and it's looking good that I'll stick around. I've made a few friends there already. smile.gif

I also have a link to TRF in my sig there. biggrin.gif

And yes, that is where I got that Bra'tac emote I just posted in the Smilies thread. (That I got called a dork for. sad.gif tongue.gif )

I have been an active lurker (and an on-again-off-again active poster) at five eight forums, dream theater forums (which i got banned from a couple years ago), pearl drummers forum, piano world forums, and standard shift forums. i also participate regularly on imdb, rateyourmusic and last.fm's message boards. i have loads of other throwaway/lurker accounts on other sites that i don't remember as well, im sure.

MessageReceived on Counterparts, though I almost never post and rarely bother to log in.

Other forum I'm active on, though not nearly so much as here - The Chronicle of The Horse. (Where else can you go to read threads with titles like "Attacking with a flopping penis" and it's not dirty?)

I'm still a member at Counterparts, but I don't ever really post. Although it doesn't mean I won't. Same user name there.

Except for my rare appearance at CP, this is the only forum I am a member of and I do not wish to join any other.