What Neil Should have done

Cosy Toes

QUOTE (D3strukt @ May 1 2011, 03:04 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 1 2011, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 1 2011, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 1 2011, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 1 2011, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 30 2011, 10:19 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 30 2011, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 29 2011, 03:23 AM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 29 2011, 03:11 AM)
However, we have had stories on this board that someone has had an encounter with Neil at a restaurant or a library and they always say "it's not as bad aas everyone thinks it is".

My dadd encountered him. It's a horrible experience by the sounds of it. Neil is a very, very rude man. No social graces.

what exactly happened?

He tried to explain that he in fact lubed Dave Weckl's ball joints, but Neil wasnt impressed....

We should get Joe's Mechanic and Cosy Toes together to see who has the biggest emotional issues based on a damned drummer from a rock band not paying attention to them.

Dude, do you have problems with your minces? It was daddy that Neil dissed, not me. I just get angry on his behalf.

So why is it such a big deal? Did Neil date rape your daddy and force him to give him a BJ or something? Why don't you tell us exactly what happened, so we can evaluate the seriousness of the incident...because if he just said "go away" or "i dont wish to talk to you!", your father is indeed a pussy and needs to get over it, as do you.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/lizzmay012788/TeamAmerica-WorldPolice.jpg

Are you saying he is the kind of man that goes all the way to prove he is fan?

AIDS

An AIDS joke? Really?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 1 2011, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ May 1 2011, 03:04 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 1 2011, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 1 2011, 02:38 PM)
However, we have had stories on this board that someone has had an encounter with Neil at a restaurant or a library and they always say "it's not as bad aas everyone thinks it is".

My dadd encountered him. It's a horrible experience by the sounds of it. Neil is a very, very rude man. No social graces.

what exactly happened?

He tried to explain that he in fact lubed Dave Weckl's ball joints, but Neil wasnt impressed....

We should get Joe's Mechanic and Cosy Toes together to see who has the biggest emotional issues based on a damned drummer from a rock band not paying attention to them.

Dude, do you have problems with your minces? It was daddy that Neil dissed, not me. I just get angry on his behalf.

So why is it such a big deal? Did Neil date rape your daddy and force him to give him a BJ or something? Why don't you tell us exactly what happened, so we can evaluate the seriousness of the incident...because if he just said "go away" or "i dont wish to talk to you!", your father is indeed a pussy and needs to get over it, as do you.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/lizzmay012788/TeamAmerica-WorldPolice.jpg

Are you saying he is the kind of man that goes all the way to prove he is fan?

AIDS

An AIDS joke? Really?

It's movie related, dude. If you haven't seen the movie you wouldn't get it.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ May 1 2011, 03:48 PM)
Yeah, dude!

I don't why but the word dude just cracks me up when people use it.

There are many different ways to say dude.

Excited: "DUDE!"

Attention caught by a sexy ass: "DUUUUUUUUUUDE!"

Scarred: "...dude?"

QUOTE (Oracle @ May 1 2011, 06:08 PM)

what exactly happened?

Maybe if your daddy wasn't such a pussy, you wouldn't be angry.

You're 16, you know Jack Shit, I believe he is your neighbour. I am 17, a woman of the world.

My daddy used to take on 20 skinheads single handed and win. He's nails.

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 1 2011, 06:38 PM)

what exactly happened?

I have already said, Neil has no social graces. If people do as Neil requests and leave him alone, then he should not treat them in the dibolical way he does. The man is a two-faced so and so. I can believe a Rush drummer is a sociopthic attention whore.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 1 2011, 06:41 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 1 2011, 06:38 PM)

what exactly happened?

I have already said, Neil has no social graces. If people do as Neil requests and leave him alone, then he should not treat them in the dibolical way he does. The man is a two-faced so and so. I can believe a Rush drummer is a sociopthic attention whore.

Yeah that answers my question...

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 1 2011, 06:39 PM)

what exactly happened?

You're 16, you know Jack Shit, I believe he is your neighbour. I am 17, a woman of the world.

Ah yes, you're 17 and I'm 16. You're obviously much more important than me. You also know much more than I do. So I suppose you've had to plan a funeral or help assist police officers in the questioning of a crime or even have to help a friend from committing suicide RIGHT before he's about to bleed out? Uh huh. Well, seeing as how you've made a complete idiot out of yourself, it would be best for you to leave. Go back and cry to daddy, maybe he'll cry with you sweetheart.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 1 2011, 06:41 PM)

I have already said, Neil has no social graces.

Thats not what I read, I must have read it wrong. What you wrote was that he snubbed your douchebag daddy (probably the semen smell from all that Skinhead action).... so I dont see how thats Neil's fault.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 1 2011, 07:57 PM)

My daddy used to take on 20 skinheads single handed....

His ahole must be like the Autobahn... but, you know, whatever floats your boat.

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 2 2011, 12:30 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ May 1 2011, 06:53 PM)
I can't believe how many people here are taking Cosey's "daddy" seriously...

laugh.gif

Nobody here believes Cosy is Nick's daughter. IF that's what you're referring to.

Lerxt1990 is his daddy now, he's gonna give him a ride down the autobahn...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ May 2 2011, 03:37 AM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 28 2011, 06:58 AM)
What if Neil is Buckethead?  ohmy.gif

What if Buckethead is Neil?

Neil is God. He can do everything.

Then why was God mean to Cosy Toes' father? confused13.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ May 2 2011, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 28 2011, 06:58 AM)
What if Neil is Buckethead?  ohmy.gif

What if Buckethead is Neil?

Neil is God. He can do everything.

Then Neal doesn't exist. He doesn't believe in himself.

Good, please Rush employ Mike Portnoy. I've seen grown men cut their own heads off rather than have POrtnoy come over and talk to them.

QUOTE (Oracle @ May 1 2011, 10:56 PM)

what exactly happened?

Ah yes, you're 17 and I'm 16. You're obviously much more important than me. You also know much more than I do. So I suppose you've had to plan a funeral or help assist police officers in the questioning of a crime or even have to help a friend from committing suicide RIGHT before he's about to bleed out? Uh huh. Well, seeing as how you've made a complete idiot out of yourself, it would be best for you to leave. Go back and cry to daddy, maybe he'll cry with you sweetheart.

Wow, anybody can plan funerals. We have several goldfish graves in our garden.

I will never assist the reactionary forces of the police in any shape or form.

I was once part of a crowd shouting jump to a man on the top of a multi-storey car park. How were we know he was just repointing the brickwork?

You are the idiot, I hate myself for saying this, but you have been so maximally PWNED.

Anyone know why this thread is still...open? I think we get the point that Cosy's "daddy" is just an oversensitive jack off.