Have you ever??

Lost In Xanadu

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but one of our cats did. :gulp:

Have you ever attended a concert as a favor to someone else?

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 3 2012, 07:54 PM)
No, but one of our cats did. :gulp:

Have you ever attended a concert as a favor to someone else?

No, I did go to it thinking it'd suck but had a great time!

Ever gone speed dating?

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Jun 4 2012, 10:16 AM)

Ever gone speed dating?

No. Frankly, it sounds like a less than interesting way to find out if you want to date someone. Can't people just have a cup of coffee & chat for an hour or so THEN decide?

Have you ever dated the ex-bf/gf of a friend of yours?

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 4 2012, 08:40 AM)
No. Frankly, it sounds like a less than interesting way to find out if you want to date someone. Can't people just have a cup of coffee & chat for an hour or so THEN decide?

No, I think there is some kind of unwritten law... but It very much depends.

Have you ever tried to wear the worst possible combination of clothes on a night out?

QUOTE (English Muffin @ Jun 4 2012, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 4 2012, 08:40 AM)

No, I think there is some kind of unwritten law... but It very much depends.

Have you ever tried to wear the worst possible combination of clothes on a night out?

Other than wearing my underwear over my pants when walking into a house party, no.

Have you ever quit a job on the first day?

I forget things left and right. It's to the point where I need to attach pen and paper to me.

I keep forgetting to do that though.

Have you ever... stared and stared at one of those optical illusion pictures but still couldn't find the image?

Heck, yeah - all the time..! Darn things make me go http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/wacko.gif ..!

Have you ever waited for a specific TV programme, something you've wanted to watch for ages, because of the build-up, and... it's not what you expected at all?

Not a tv show but it didn't recently happen with the movie, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." Really did not care for it.

Have you ever... tried to execute the most perfect, beautiful dive only to end up doing a bellyflop?

I don't think I've ever seen them sold at any amusement parks I've been. I've only seen them at fairs and carnivals (and I almost always get them then). Out here they sell them for about a 100 yen [a little over a buck] at most convenient stores and call them "American dogs". And those are good too!

Have you ever pretended to enjoy a meal that you found to be totally repulsive?

Probably once, but it was so long ago, I can't remember what it was.

Have you ever got stuck right at the top of a Rollercoaster due to a breakdown?

Many times.

T4E for example. Although I've tried to give it a few more spins, I only listen to the couple of song that ar OK on the record.

I'm a sucker like that, hear a good song or two, buy the album, give it a shot and then onto the shelf forever.

Have you ever been so drunk that the next day you're afraid to find find out what you did while intoxicated?

QUOTE (OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan @ Jun 10 2012, 07:43 PM)
Many times.

T4E for example. Although I've tried to give it a few more spins, I only listen to the couple of song that ar OK on the record.

I'm a sucker like that, hear a good song or two, buy the album, give it a shot and then onto the shelf forever.

Have you ever been so drunk that the next day you're afraid to find find out what you did while intoxicated?

Yeah, uh yeah. http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Have you ever found ridiculously embarassing photos of you on Facebook that were posted without your consent?

Archived