Window to the World

FourthmemberofRush

QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 18 2011, 01:00 PM)
No Jesus here. Jesus Christ must be banned from this section.

The Anti-Christ Nazis are among us, saying, We will have no mention of the Creator of the Universe here !!

rofl3.gif

Last comment from me here because I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall.

Your assumption that people here are "Anti-Christ Nazis" is ignorant. This is simply not the place to discuss it. If you haven't noticed, this section you are posting in is the "Rush" section of the "Rush" forum. Religious and political discussions are reserved for the SOCN. It's not prohibited, it's not discouraged, it's just relegated to that part of the forum out of respect to others so some clueless noob doesn't turn every thread into a discussion about religion or politics, which soon turns into mindless name calling.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 18 2011, 02:18 PM)
QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 18 2011, 01:00 PM)
No Jesus here. Jesus Christ must be banned from this section.

The Anti-Christ Nazis are among us, saying, We will have no mention of the Creator of the Universe here !!

rofl3.gif

Last comment from me here because I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall.

Your assumption that people here are "Anti-Christ Nazis" is ignorant. This is simply not the place to discuss it. If you haven't noticed, this section you are posting in is the "Rush" section of the "Rush" forum. Religious and political discussions are reserved for the SOCN. It's not prohibited, it's not discouraged, it's just relegated to that part of the forum out of respect to others so some clueless noob doesn't turn every thread into a discussion about religion or politics, which soon turns into mindless name calling.

I started the thread, I was not the one who took it off track.

No -one could deliver an intelligent answer or even broach a relevant conversation concerning The Window to the World question.

Hmm

QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 16 2011, 02:44 PM)
Your postings would scare Neil. This whole secrets to the universe garbage is exactly what he writes about in his book concerning stalkers and such. Reading secret messages in the lyrics. Better watch out or security Micheal will be on to you.

If i were neil, i wouldn't wanna be within 1,000 miles of the fourth member. And what a member he is. It's a shame he (np) needs to hire security for tools like these. Besides negative attention, I'm unsure what this cat's after. Someone help me, please. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Apr 18 2011, 08:13 PM)
Your postings would scare Neil. This whole secrets to the universe garbage is exactly what he writes about in his book concerning stalkers and such. Reading secret messages in the lyrics. Better watch out or security Micheal will be on to you.

If i were neil, i wouldn't wanna be within 1,000 miles of the fourth member. And what a member he is. It's a shame he (np) needs to hire security for tools like these. Besides negative attention, I'm unsure what this cat's after. Someone help me, please. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

I have to figure guys like Fourthmember and tapermike are not claiming they'd actually seek the band members out in real life, but are just saying it here to see how people react. They're going fishing, and people are taking the bait.

Bands like Rush do have real-life threats out there that require security personnel, but I doubt Mosbach and his crew scour these boards for potential threats because they know there are "net boys" out there who love to join these boards and push people's buttons for the fun of it.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 18 2011, 07:44 PM)
QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Apr 18 2011, 08:13 PM)

I have to figure guys like Fourthmember and tapermike are not claiming they'd actually seek the band members out in real life, but are just saying it here to see how people react. They're going fishing, and people are taking the bait.

Bands like Rush do have real-life threats out there that require security personnel, but I doubt Mosbach and his crew scour these boards for potential threats because they know there are "net boys" out there who love to join these boards and push people's buttons for the fun of it.

Yup, it's fun to stick your finger in the pudding now and then. It's a good release from the everyday boredom.

The homo sapiens on the Rush sites are surely just as mortal and petty as on the religious sites.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 19 2011, 01:46 PM)
You REALLY belong on the Counterparts forum. You are so out of place here I think.

Gotta disagree. They'd either take him apart or ignore him completely. Just my take.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 19 2011, 01:00 PM)
You REALLY belong on the Counterparts forum. You are so out of place here I think.

Gotta disagree. They'd either take him apart or ignore him completely. Just my take.

Have heard these types of comments before, and it just never happens, the peeps can't keep their hands out of the cookie jar.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 19 2011, 02:00 PM)

Agreed. I think Fourthmember will adjust a bit and be okay. If Gemini and Riani can survive here, so can this guy.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 19 2011, 01:21 PM)

Agreed. I think Fourthmember will adjust a bit and be okay. If Gemini and Riani can survive here, so can this guy.

We havn't even gotton controversial yet. I've just been spying out the land, to see if there is any depth and breadth here. No less or more as the other sites. Although, there was some good conversations at geddylee.net, too bad is went off the air. I miss Ruthie Goode.

Oh well, you cats won't have to concern yourself with me, stirring up the shit is not as fun as it used to be. Gosh, could it be that I am maturing?

Let the thrashing ensue...

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 19 2011, 01:21 PM)

He doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes I get a kick out of going back and forth with posts like his and sometimes I just don't have the energy.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 19 2011, 02:21 PM)

I'm kind of enjoying the spice he's adding, all the SOCN material notwithstanding.

People like Gemini and FMOR (I'm sorry, but that's too much to type out the full name every time) and yes, even reani14 add something. Look how many hits & responses their threads get.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 19 2011, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 19 2011, 02:21 PM)

I'm kind of enjoying the spice he's adding, all the SOCN material notwithstanding.

People like Gemini and FMOR (I'm sorry, but that's too much to type out the full name every time) and yes, even reani14 add something. Look how many hits & responses their threads get.

Mix it up!

Archived