SullySue's Welcoming Committee

Pags

QUOTE (Wandering Hermit @ Mar 11 2006, 11:30 AM)
Thanks for the welcome SullySue! This place already feels like a second home. I'll be sure to visit even after CP is back up.

Hey Sully... this guy ROCKS!!! 1022.gif You think I entered TRF with a bang??? You should have seen how i debuted in CP. laugh.gif I'm surprised I didn't get lynched, but WH was very cool to me and saw my immediate words were not indicitive of what kind of person I really am. I'd have prolly never went back to CP if not for WH. trink39.gif

Hope you do stick around more bud.

ken

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 11 2006, 03:23 PM)
QUOTE (Wandering Hermit @ Mar 11 2006, 11:30 AM)
Thanks for the welcome SullySue! This place already feels like a second home. I'll be sure to visit even after CP is back up.

Hey Sully... this guy ROCKS!!! 1022.gif You think I entered TRF with a bang??? You should have seen how i debuted in CP. laugh.gif I'm surprised I didn't get lynched, but WH was very cool to me and saw my immediate words were not indicitive of what kind of person I really am. I'd have prolly never went back to CP if not for WH. trink39.gif

Hope you do stick around more bud.

ken

Man, Necro. I remember our exchanges when you first joined. God, you were chatty! tongue.gif I'm glad all these CP peeps are here. It's cool that the two boards can interact so easily. Kindred souls, fellow head cases, and all around awesome 2.gif fans. I'm loving it! common001.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 11 2006, 05:36 PM)
I'm glad all these CP peeps are here. It's cool that the two boards can interact so easily. Kindred souls, fellow head cases, and all around awesome  2.gif fans. I'm loving it!  common001.gif

You don't even know how great it is that we're all friends. I hope more and more people post on both boards. We're all going to hang out at RushCon anyway! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ Mar 11 2006, 07:41 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 11 2006, 05:36 PM)
I'm glad all these CP peeps are here. It's cool that the two boards can interact so easily. Kindred souls, fellow head cases, and all around awesome  2.gif fans. I'm loving it!  common001.gif

You don't even know how great it is that we're all friends. I hope more and more people post on both boards. We're all going to hang out at RushCon anyway! trink39.gif

I hope so, Gramps. Our chances are fading. sad.gif I'm never one to push the issue, but I'm pulling all the punches to get Tom and me to RC this year. It would be a great way to celebrate our 10th anniversary.

And, although having CP down for a while has been hard, I think knowing that there is a home away from home is a positive. And, I think the CP members coming here has opened the door for a lot of the TRF members to visit there. It's all good. cheer.gif

Welcome Deathbyspartan...that name seems familiar unsure.gif

That's not my son by any chance? laugh.gif

I think i'm in the right place...

Anyways, I'm new here...I'm a big fan of Rush...I play the drums, and I hope that finally I can be around people who actually have some idea who Rush is (as opposed to "Ummm, I think I heard The Spirit of Radio once...") :-p

Thanks a lot guys,

fledgehog

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Mar 16 2006, 01:03 AM)
I think i'm in the right place...

Anyways, I'm new here...I'm a big fan of Rush...I play the drums, and I hope that finally I can be around people who actually have some idea who Rush is (as opposed to "Ummm, I think I heard The Spirit of Radio once...") :-p

Thanks a lot guys,
fledgehog

Welcome! trink39.gif

Yes, we have a pretty good idea of who 2.gif is! Some of us know more than we probably need to. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lenerd @ Mar 21 2006, 09:31 PM)
SULLY! angry.gif

I heard you let the bathwater out and flooded Dallas!

What is up with that?

Careful with my beloved Texas!

tongue.gif

I didn't do it. Swear. unsure.gif

There was a lot of flooding in the area, Dallas in particular. My sister lives near Turtle Creek and couldn't get out of her neighborhood all weekend. Some poor SMU student from China drowned when the car her friend and she were in stalled in high waters. They got out of the car and got swept away. sad.gif We need the rain, but this past weekend was scary.

I'd like to welcome our newest member, Mr. Terry Brown. You are a legend. Now lets make another rush album !!! laugh.gif