SullySue's Welcoming Committee

Pags

I've been here since feb 13th.

I'm BassUnderPressure and as you can see on my name I'm a bass player. Guess who my biggest influence is? laugh.gif

I also play guitar and keyboards, mostly for songwriting but I sing and play guitar in one of my bands.

I live in Sweden and I've been a Rush fan for since march 5th 2004, when I heard Xanadu for the first time. I got STUCK! 1022.gif

I'm known as AwakeFreak on the john myung forum, but left the board due to lack of intelligence among some of the members but mostly because we had no moderator so people could write anything.

The Rush Forum rocks!

It's well-moderated, it's easy FINDING MY WAY to where I want and so far I've only met VERY nice people trink39.gif

QUOTE (BassUnderPressure @ Feb 23 2006, 01:50 AM)
I've been here since feb 13th.

I'm BassUnderPressure and as you can see on my name I'm a bass player. Guess who my biggest influence is? laugh.gif
I also play guitar and keyboards, mostly for songwriting but I sing and play guitar in one of my bands.
I live in Sweden and I've been a Rush fan for since march 5th 2004, when I heard Xanadu for the first time. I got STUCK! 1022.gif
I'm known as AwakeFreak on the john myung forum, but left the board due to lack of intelligence among some of the members but mostly because we had no moderator so people could write anything.

The Rush Forum rocks!

It's well-moderated, it's easy FINDING MY WAY to where I want and so far I've only met VERY nice people trink39.gif

How cool! Glad to have you at TRF, and I'm sorry if we didn't welcome you properly....

Welcome BassUnderPressuure to The 2.gif Forum!

trink39.gif

Welcome Rascal Houdi to the 2.gif forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay mate.

This place is growing by the day! 1022.gif How exciting! Welcome to all you new ones, this is the best second home you'll find! yes.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (A Fitful Sleep @ Mar 10 2006, 10:37 AM)
Hello, I'm a newb!

bekloppt.gif Glad to have you here Fitful sleep! I guarantee you'll love it yes.gif

Also, welcome Freewill2 and Mott310!!! bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/welcome.gif

Mental Vortex and to all of the great peeps from Counterparts.

I'm really glad to see you guys here, but I hope CP is up and running soon. I know there would be a significant jump in Prozac sales if TRF was down. smile.gif

Edited by sullysue