Neil Redux

GhostGirl

Just posted a video in the Alex and Geddy threads, and I don't want to disappoint you. Recently stumpled upon this video with Neil, and you gotta love his sense of humor! Though it's not a picture I guess you won't mind. After all it's The Professor :notworthy:

• Like 2

I don't mean to bring Geddy into this, but I notice he is wearing one of my favorite tops in that picture you posted GM. Must be from Rio.

It's from the Snakes And Arrows tour, actually, not from a video. Geddy wore that shirt quite a bit on that tour :yes: :drool:

Watch the Geddy thread in the near future for a big repost of Geddy wearing that shirt ;) :D

• Like 2

I know this isn't QUITE what you're looking for, but I think it's adorable.

Anyone see any resemblance...?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/Rush_Fan22/images-1.jpeg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/Rush_Fan22/screenshot_129.jpg

:LOL: :heart:

:{ :wub:

Only 17 pages of Neil and over 100 for Alex and Geddy??? WTH?

To me Neil is like a best friend's dad. He's cute, you respect him, he's really smart, sometimes he looks really handsome and you almost go there in your head but then your brain is like "Dude, he's your best friend's dad."

• Like 4

Only 17 pages of Neil and over 100 for Alex and Geddy??? WTH?

To me Neil is like a best friend's dad. He's cute, you respect him, he's really smart, sometimes he looks really handsome and you almost go there in your head but then your brain is like "Dude, he's your best friend's dad."

I know what you mean...but sometimes I do go there in my head. :drool:

I know..I'm bad. :D-13:

• Like 2

Neil has the most beautiful smile. Those dimples are a killer!

He's someone you would have to tread carefully with as I am certain he can spot an ingratiating phony a mile away.

We will have to work on increasing the pages in this section. But he is so aloof. Always off on another adventure somewhere. Or evading publicity. I wonder if Alex and Geddy ever get weary with bearing the burden of it?

• Like 2

Neil has the most beautiful smile. Those dimples are a killer!

He's someone you would have to tread carefully with as I am certain he can spot an ingratiating phony a mile away.

We will have to work on increasing the pages in this section. But he is so aloof. Always off on another adventure somewhere. Or evading publicity. I wonder if Alex and Geddy ever get weary with bearing the burden of it?

I don't know how Alex and Geddy could ever get tired of attention from smart hot babes like us.

• Like 2

Okay, one more-

http://www.drummerworld.com/pics/drum42/neilpeart.jpg

Cheers,

frippy

ps- I guess I am in the mood for Neil today...wait, that didn't sound right, did it? :drool:

• Like 5