When will I get my tickets?

Shirley

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Feb 23 2011, 05:00 AM)
QUOTE (jonboy71 @ Feb 22 2011, 02:52 PM)
Has anyone received their musictoday presale tickets?

I have not and last time I got tix through them (S&A Live tour) they didn't come until about a month before the show. In fact I happened to call them about 2 days before they actually sent them as I was getting a bit worried. I'm hoping the wait isn't as long this time. I'm 3rd row center in Portland and am DYING to have those tix in my hands.

If anyone has received their musictoday tix, please let us know.

i'm still waiting on my Cleveland ticket from musictoday...

ordered more tix last night for the wife,my son,and his friend from the Q website and it said 10 to 14 days...

QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Mar 9 2011, 05:32 PM)
QUOTE (gna2112 @ Mar 9 2011, 04:20 PM)
Just received an e-mail today that my opening night tickets have been printed and are ready to be shipped.  About time!!!!!  This waiting has been a pain in the ass.

Ditto !

Double Ditto! I should have them in my sweaty hands today!

1022.gif

I'm starting to get really worried - I haven't received my Hamilton tickets yet and I don't know how to reach whichever agency it was that I got them from: my email crashed and took my desktop with it about three weeks ago, and now I don't have anything from them that lets me know who or how to contact. I'm pretty sure they were through the Music Today fan presale, but it was so long ago that I ordered them that I don't even remember that for sure! (Hey, it was Rush tickets - I was focused on getting them, not taking note who I was getting them from!)

Any advice?

I'd like to give a big middle finger to Fed Ex. We had 3 adults at home today, no noise or music playing. Door bell works, brass door knocker in plain view, and car in the driveway. There's no way we miss a knock or door bell ring, it can't be done. In spite of this, and having paid my overpriced shipping charges, what do i find in my mailbox but a notice to go pick up Fed Ex package? WTF? Can't this dude or dudess do their job and deliver it to my house like I paid for? So, I drive to Fed Ex pickup at 5:00 pm, but the truck doesn't drop off undelivered packages until 7:30 pm. Arghh! Had to drive back a second time. Fed Ex, you suck, IMO.

I now have in my possession 3 cherished floor tickets to the much sought after Hamilton show. Life is good. Can't wait to see Rush!