Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

Yes, but it sure is fun to think about it.

I do confess it's more my sense of humor coming out. I find it harder and harder to even joke about that sort of thing as a married woman, especially when I'm talking about other married people. I will continue to speak of Geddy's cute buns though, because there's no getting away from that.

I know what you mean. I think that's why every now and then someone pops their head in here trying to remind us that the guys are married and we should be ashamed of ourselves for saying the things we do. I'd like to assume that everyone who posts in these threads about the guys does so thinking the same thing that I do, that it's harmless fun. I kind of liken it to the construction guy who whistles at the pretty girl walking by or guys who flip through the SI swimsuit issues making all their wonderful guy comments about women. Harmless fun. And oh what fun it is!
  • Like 4

I do confess it's more my sense of humor coming out. I find it harder and harder to even joke about that sort of thing as a married woman, especially when I'm talking about other married people. I will continue to speak of Geddy's cute buns though, because there's no getting away from that.

If it helps, I am single and have no qualms discussing such things. I will take one for the team, ladies. :P

*Disclaimer: I have absolute respect for Geddy and the fact that he's been with the same woman since his late teens. Oddly enough, that is one of the most attractive things about him, in my opinion. I just have a very active imagination. ;)

I have a feeling this is going to somewhat contradict my previous post but... I do like that they've kept such long relationships but Alex has more and more talked about his family a LOT and you can see his wife with him now in a lot of photos/videos. This actually was making it hard to make my usual comments about him. I find myself more just liking him as a cool family guy and not the sexy hunk who I'd let bang me for a week straight. Am I making sense or has the high temperature over here started to affect my brain!? Edited by Janie
  • Like 3

I know what you mean. I think that's why every now and then someone pops their head in here trying to remind us that the guys are married and we should be ashamed of ourselves for saying the things we do. I'd like to assume that everyone who posts in these threads about the guys does so thinking the same thing that I do, that it's harmless fun. I kind of liken it to the construction guy who whistles at the pretty girl walking by or guys who flip through the SI swimsuit issues making all their wonderful guy comments about women. Harmless fun. And oh what fun it is!

Quite right, which is why when I dream about Geddy, all we do in my dreams is have soul-to-soul intense conversations.

Is it possible to sleep with Geddy and laugh with Alex? I'm sure Geddy would be too tired to laugh.

Is it possible to sleep with Geddy and Alex and then all three of us be too tired to laugh?

:laughing guy: <------ Look, I'm laughing now. Which means I have yet to experience the above mentioned.

I think my brain just melted...

:fury:

With the roles of Geddy and Alex being played by...ahem, two other gentlemen, I have experienced that particular scenario. I'll spare the lurid details but I'll leave you with this: Don't knock it until you try it! ;)

And, yes...you are tired afterwards :P )

You can PM me their phone numbers.

• Like 2

Is it possible to sleep with Geddy and laugh with Alex? I'm sure Geddy would be too tired to laugh.

Is it possible to sleep with Geddy and Alex and then all three of us be too tired to laugh?

:laughing guy: <------ Look, I'm laughing now. Which means I have yet to experience the above mentioned.

With the roles of Geddy and Alex being played by...ahem, two other gentlemen, I have experienced that particular scenario. I'll spare the lurid details but I'll leave you with this: Don't knock it until you try it! ;)

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

• Like 4

If it helps, I am single and have no qualms discussing such things. I will take one for the team, ladies. :P

*Disclaimer: I have absolute respect for Geddy and the fact that he's been with the same woman since his late teens. Oddly enough, that is one of the most attractive things about him, in my opinion. I just have a very active imagination. ;)

I have a feeling this is going to somewhat contradict my previous post but... I do like that they've kept such long relationships but Alex has more and more talked about his family a LOT and you can see his wife with him now in a lot of photos/videos. This actually was making it hard to make my usual comments about him. I find myself more just liking him as a cool family guy and not the sexy hunk who I'd let bang me for a week straight. Am I making sense or has the high temperature over here started to affect my brain!?

It's 86 degrees where I am so I know I'm partly melting at the moment.

Eh it's more of a personal thing for me. I sometimes turn my filter off completely online and I'm always joking and trying to be funny and then I go through phases where I calm down and ask myself if I'd be comfortable saying these things in front of the person I'm saying them about and if the answer is no then I kind of think about things.

• Like 1

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

CRANK CALL PARTY!!! :yay:

• Like 1

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/81009912-musician-geddy-lee-of-the-band-rush-performs-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXgrPhh6oOqeAPTqb0I5ZK%2BPmcjG8Lp7FRUTEE9vv2QveLtNRUP8z%2FPqruHp%2BCMu4w%3D%3D

The shirt of which we all approve...

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/81009907-musician-geddy-lee-of-the-band-rush-performs-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QTIO5fCceoq1GoeSAw8qKmVpgZWYl%2B7QIXvgalO89nj%2B%2FkBOo9RpU%2ByaBHGg%2BOMTvA%3D%3D

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/81009906-musicians-geddy-lee-and-neil-peart-of-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRb8J4a59S83nM%2FYbdHtkPfS8IpL%2F1YQ90fhr0x%2F1%2FOweOkOyG0SQakkmRiW4QdnMg%3D%3D

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/80662022-bassist-geddy-lee-of-rush-performs-at-the-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXwQkVfWMVjCEiVPgVLiRS2MVLZeGovP%2FbSeU1tA88F39zIMZQlsbaUozTOb5cfAwA%3D%3D

If I were Mrs. Glee I'd throw out all of Geddy's other shirts and only let him wear this one.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/51129713-geddy-lee-of-rush-performs-at-the-sound-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=OCUJ5gVf7YdJQI2Xhkc2QJqYabAuvvhd4zlSa93dsPLKh4xlbfwyLf3BqdF%2F2VZS7JDd4kpH3RZnZ8QOmy7zIw%3D%3D

He can keep this shirt as well, but that's it, no other shirts.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/85840248-rush-singer-bassist-geddy-lee-performs-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSjd%2FsZ%2FRhDe00bB4BlhtN8NmLo95QNPWaDC3rLBNZNJ8rFerWtsdk1WmxTA%2BJ5R5w%3D%3D

I might consider letting him keep this one.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/117077180-geddy-lee-singer-and-bassist-with-canadian-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=lGnjDs01aeQKqjld9R%2FRaT9QZ5NG3HWqCGZqQP0PQjELxBp%2BxqU5lFIUkG8UnP0QHrrMlnl%2B65NdqJXjKhqoBw%3D%3D

And this would be his one pair of pants.

Why are we clothing Geddy. He'd look much better without clothes. Although your choice of shirt and pants are awesome.

I don't know. I was thinking that occasionally we'd leave the house for dinner and whatnot and he might get cold.

Gangst, unfortunately your Geddy wardrobe pics won't load for me. I'll take your word for it that he is smartly dressed.

*sigh* he's got on tight pants in one picture, a sleeveless shirt in two pictures and the shirt that we all love, the black one that unbuttons and shows off a bit of the chest fuzz.

• Like 1

If it was summertime he would always wear sleeveless shirts. Show off his strong arms. Man, I'm getting a wee bit warm.

Sadly it's only 54 in Toronto right now. I don't think he's going to take up wearing sleeveless shirts again maybe due to age. Though his arms are still lovely and strong.

Gangst, unfortunately your Geddy wardrobe pics won't load for me. I'll take your word for it that he is smartly dressed.

*sigh* he's got on tight pants in one picture, a sleeveless shirt in two pictures and the shirt that we all love, the black one that unbuttons and shows off a bit of the chest fuzz.

:wub:

• Like 1

You had me at tight pants.... :drool:

• Like 4

I can't see the pictures either on my phone.

Weird, I just noticed that they won't load on my phone either. I don't know what's up with that.