Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

I can imagine all of us sitting in his wine cellar...drinking, talking, telling Geddy about our dreams. His head would probably implode.

I'm sure if he ever wandered into this forum that would be enough to make it implode.

• Like 2

I was going to suggest that you bring along some baked goods, but I didn't think it would go too well with wine.

Maybe we should move our gab fest out of the wine cellar into his den.

Oh there is nothing like a red wine and some chocolate.

I will take your good word for it.

I can imagine all of us sitting in his wine cellar...drinking, talking, telling Geddy about our dreams. His head would probably implode.

I'm sure if he ever wandered into this forum that would be enough to make it implode.

I am convinced that they do read this forum from time to time.

So, in case he does.......

Hi, Geddy! :hi: :hi: :hi:

:kisshug:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

In that case:

GEDDY!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!

:kisshug: ;) :P :D

• Like 3

In that case:

Make the font bigger dear. Remember he needs glasses.

• Like 2

In my case- Hi, Geddy. I think you are a doll. However, I just can't fight over you with all the Geddygals so could you give me Neil's number?

Cheers,

frippy

• Like 2

Yes, in case he does, I'd love to say, dear god above thank you for helping me out there in my dream a few weeks back. You're a real trooper!

• Like 3

In that case:

Not that he wouldn't make the best husband out of the three, but dayum, tell us how you really feel! :LOL:

• Like 3

In that case:

Not that he wouldn't make the best husband out of the three, but dayum, tell us how you really feel! :LOL:

I actually think Alex might make the best husband....

:wub:

• Like 1

In that case:

I tried...doesn't get any bigger. :P :LOL:

• Like 2

In that case:

I think Alex would be the most fun. After all, you can't spend ALL of your time in bed. :LOL:

In that case:

I think Alex would be the most fun. After all, you can't spend ALL of your time in bed. :LOL:

You CAN'T? :o

• Like 1

In that case:

You CAN'T? :o

http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/nailed-it-amazed-excited/picgifs-nailed-it-amazed-excited-2924717.gif

• Like 2

Is it possible to sleep with Geddy and laugh with Alex? I'm sure Geddy would be too tired to laugh.

Don't they share everything else?

• Like 2

Is it possible to sleep with Geddy and laugh with Alex? I'm sure Geddy would be too tired to laugh.

Is it possible to sleep with Geddy and Alex and then all three of us be too tired to laugh?

:laughing guy: <------ Look, I'm laughing now. Which means I have yet to experience the above mentioned.

• Like 3

Yes, but it sure is fun to think about it.

I do confess it's more my sense of humor coming out. I find it harder and harder to even joke about that sort of thing as a married woman, especially when I'm talking about other married people. I will continue to speak of Geddy's cute buns though, because there's no getting away from that.

Yes, but it sure is fun to think about it.

I do confess it's more my sense of humor coming out. I find it harder and harder to even joke about that sort of thing as a married woman, especially when I'm talking about other married people. I will continue to speak of Geddy's cute buns though, because there's no getting away from that.

If it helps, I am single and have no qualms discussing such things. I will take one for the team, ladies. :P

*Disclaimer: I have absolute respect for Geddy and the fact that he's been with the same woman since his late teens. Oddly enough, that is one of the most attractive things about him, in my opinion. I just have a very active imagination. ;)

• Like 2

I'll always think Geddy is a beautiful man, but right now for me it's about going back to the music and getting serious about that. I have my phases.
  • Like 2

Is it possible to sleep with Geddy and Alex and then all three of us be too tired to laugh?

:laughing guy: <------ Look, I'm laughing now. Which means I have yet to experience the above mentioned.

I think my brain just melted...

:fury:

• Like 3

I think my brain just melted...

:fury:

With the roles of Geddy and Alex being played by...ahem, two other gentlemen, I have experienced that particular scenario. I'll spare the lurid details but I'll leave you with this: Don't knock it until you try it! ;)

And, yes...you are tired afterwards :P )

• Like 1