Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/RHPICS/10404265_588655011255509_8553548949488163171_n_zps9ed8c88d.jpg

That's good stuff!!

I am so thankful I was lucky enough to witness this live back in the day! :notworthy: :rush:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 3

I will die wondering what that is like - standing on stage and looking at adoring and radiant faces looking up at you. I wish someone would ask him sometime about that. I wonder what he would say?

I have a feeling that's part of the reason they continue to tour.

• Like 2

I will die wondering what that is like - standing on stage and looking at adoring and radiant faces looking up at you. I wish someone would ask him sometime about that. I wonder what he would say?

What makes you say that?

He has such an awesome stage presence you cannot deny his greatness!! :7up: :rush:

• Like 3

I once had a dream that I was the singer for a band and we were performing at a decent-sized event, an auditorium or arena or something. While onstage I could feel the energy coming from the crowd and I had that rapport that every band hopes for. It sounds funny, but because of that dream I feel that I know what it's like to be one of those great performers.

• Like 2

I once had a dream that I was the singer for a band and we were performing at a decent-sized event, an auditorium or arena or something. While onstage I could feel the energy coming from the crowd and I had that rapport that every band hopes for. It sounds funny, but because of that dream I feel that I know what it's like to be one of those great performers.

I would think that is right - the energy must be fantastic. I wish some interviewer would ask them what it's like. I wonder if it ever gets old? If they ever get used to it?

I would think that is right - the energy must be fantastic. I wish some interviewer would ask them what it's like. I wonder if it ever gets old? If they ever get used to it?

I don't think they do,

A band like Rush always appreciates their audience! They know who made them for who they are to this day. On the flip side, touring like any band must be tougher than any one person can imagine.

• Like 1

I don't think they do,

A band like Rush always appreciates their audience! They know who made them for who they are to this day. On the flip side, touring like any band must be tougher than any one person can imagine.

I agree, and it must be harder on them now than it ever was.

• Like 1

I don't think they do,

Oh yeah! :codger:

But they know we are out there. And it's not time to stop quite yet. :haz: :7up: :rush: :Neil:

• Like 1

What makes you say that?

I would think that would be pretty self-explanatory. :) Who wouldn't enjoy having thousands of fans yelling and screaming, singing and fist pumping while you're playing. It's got to be a huge high.

• Like 1

I don't think they do,

But they know we are out there. And it's not time to stop quite yet. :haz: :7up: :rush: :Neil:

Yeah but you know they've actually got it much easier than they ever did now. Private airplanes and all the money to do whatever they want. It's not like they're sleeping 10 people to a room anymore and traveling by car to the gigs.

• Like 3

What makes you say that?

I would think that would be pretty self-explanatory. :) Who wouldn't enjoy having thousands of fans yelling and screaming, singing and fist pumping while you're playing. It's got to be a huge high.

I thought maybe after forty years, it got old.

What makes you say that?

I'm sure it gets old sometimes... until they realize that, basically, they were made for this sort of thing. :huh:

• Like 3

What makes you say that?

I'm sure it gets old sometimes... until they realize that, basically, they were made for this sort of thing. :huh:

I wish I had been.

• Like 1

What makes you say that?

I wish I had been.

Yeah me too. I've been out in front of audiences playing bass but nothing as big as they've played to. I can't imagine tens of thousands of people coming to see you like that. Boggles the mind.

• Like 1

What makes you say that?

I wish I had been.

Yeah me too. I've been out in front of audiences playing bass but nothing as big as they've played to. I can't imagine tens of thousands of people coming to see you like that. Boggles the mind.

What makes you say that?

I wish I had been.

I wish I had been made for any one thing. For me it's still a mixture of mediocre talents.

• Like 1

What makes you say that?

I wish I had been.

What makes you say that?

I wish I had been.

I wish I had been made for any one thing. For me it's still a mixture of mediocre talents.

I think sometimes that people that know what they want to do all their lives at a young age must be different from the rest of us.

I don't think they do,

They've said pretty much that in recent interviews. It's the reason for their fairly slow tour schedule, with lots of days off and such.

What makes you say that?

I wish I had been.

What makes you say that?

I wish I had been.

I think sometimes that people that know what they want to do all their lives at a young age must be different from the rest of us.

I still don't know what I want to do with my life...and I'm 50 years old!

• Like 2

I don't think they do,

Yeah but you know they've actually got it much easier than they ever did now. Private airplanes and all the money to do whatever they want. It's not like they're sleeping 10 people to a room anymore and traveling by car to the gigs.

Sure,

But at there age traveling and touring like they still do has to take a bigger toll on them than in the old days. Just now it's more relaxing.

• Like 1

I don't think they do,

Sure,

But at there age traveling and touring like they still do has to take a bigger toll on them than in the old days. Just now it's more relaxing.

But nicer for us because they're on tour longer.

• Like 2

I don't think they do,

Sure,

But nicer for us because they're on tour longer.

Oh yeahhh!!! :haz:

I have already started to set aside the funds it will take to see them. :haz: :D :geddy: :rush:

• Like 2