Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

http://a-apothecary.com/

That is the link for American Apothecary. I can tell by the neck that Geddy is wearing one of those shirts. He has a few from them and wore them towards the last half of the Clockwork Angels tour.

Gangster, maybe we should buy some for him and he can model them for us. I could take pics while you umm...help him get undressed. I mean dressed. Yes I mean dressed. (Ok, who is contributing to our bail fund here. April is not that far off).
  • Like 3

The one he wore to the RRHOF event and sometimes on stage is a Ben Sherman t-shirt. Just google "ben sherman cable union jack t shirt" and you'll get several online sellers.

Thank you!!! That is my favorite shirt of his and I love Ben Sherman!!!

Cheers,

frippy

• Like 1

The one he wore to the RRHOF event and sometimes on stage is a Ben Sherman t-shirt. Just google "ben sherman cable union jack t shirt" and you'll get several online sellers.

I have a Ben Sherman wallet!!! *swoon*

• Like 2

Thank you!!! That is my favorite shirt of his and I love Ben Sherman!!!

Cheers,

frippy

Yeah, I also really like this one very much, so I've orded one for myself a couple of weeks ago. The only one I could find at that time was a white one. So white I've orderd. But by checking out this shirt again this morning I've noticed a blue one for sale... hmmmmm.... soooo... maybe I'll order the blue one as well hihi :blush:

• Like 1

And he was wearing it during the DVD recording as well! I didn't know that before because I didn't check out any of the youtube vids from the Dallas show. So seeing him wearing it while watching the live stream right now is a nice surprise :)

• Like 1

1457508_583337355073335_125524584_n.jpg

*sigh* I bet this is what the Gedster looks like in the morning when he's all sleepy and groggy.

• Like 4

Gangster, maybe we should buy some for him and he can model them for us. I could take pics while you umm...help him get undressed. I mean dressed. Yes I mean dressed. (Ok, who is contributing to our bail fund here. April is not that far off).

Oh yes, I am good at helping with undressing! I am sure with the tour being over his arms are very tired from all of the playing and singing and it's hard for him to take shirts on and off. Yup yup, he's definitely going to need help there. I mean just look at him hopping around in Catch The Mystery's signature, those legs must still be tired, the tour only ended a little over 3 months ago. I wonder how the poor dear even manages to get his underwear on and off. I'll have to volunteer to be the strong one.

• Like 3

Do u think he even wears underwear? Sure would like to find out. Commando in those jeans during a concert. I might just spontaneously combust at THAT thought.

He does, I've seen the lines. ;) Also, I posted a picture about ten pages back where you can clearly see he's a boxer brief sort of guy hehe. When you spend as much time looking at Geddy's booty as I do you are bound to notice these things.

1450291_583337388406665_1873802497_n.jpg

If angels did exist, this would be photographic evidence. Who else can pull off a look like this?

There is something very ethereal about him.

• Like 1

If angels did exist, this would be photographic evidence. Who else can pull off a look like this?

I've always thought this too. He's almost nymph-like. Supernatural, but still a very masculine male.

• Like 2

See, I never really thought he was all that masculine, but that's one of the reasons I found him attractive. Mock me if you will, but I am straight. :LOL:

This comment made me rather curious. What is your definition of masculine?

There is, isn't there? I guess it's my Judeo-Christian background that makes me want to think that his parents being Holocaust survivors had something to do with his miraculous existence. But then again, I think we all know now that none of the guys are exactly human.

• Like 1

Well, he's not exactly muscular in fact back in the day he was quite skinny, he has a fairly high voice even when he talks, and he has long hair. And don't get me wrong, I love long hair on men!