Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

Oh I've seen that one on tumblr. Looks like alex is about to fall over lol

I think that originally came from cygnusx1.net. But yeah, he does look like he's leaning a bit.

10143_10201031614305305_2126850743_n.jpgThis thread is lacking....I shall revive it! :madra:

Something about Geddy in a short-sleeved button-up shirt just does things to me.

• Like 4

My hubhy is going with me. I'm sure he doesn't want me to stand up and scream "take it all off Geddy!!" (Note to self, NO yelling that particular phrase out loud).

Yeah wait until you're actually in the same room as Geddy and then scream it!

• Like 2

10143_10201031614305305_2126850743_n.jpgThis thread is lacking....I shall revive it! :madra:

Something about Geddy in a short-sleeved button-up shirt just does things to me.

Gangster, you're right. He does look good in this shirt. Almost as good as that lovely black one that clings to his chest. The pullover with the tiny buttons. If I had high speed, I'd resurrect a pic of it.

• Like 3

Gangster, you're right. He does look good in this shirt. Almost as good as that lovely black one that clings to his chest. The pullover with the tiny buttons. If I had high speed, I'd resurrect a pic of it.

Mmmm maybe it's those shirts and the little peek of chest hair that we get to see, like he's teasing and tormenting us to want more. It's working. *shakes fist*

• Like 4

Ladies: A question...

What do you think Geddy actually thinks of himself? Looks-wise, physically, etc...? And us crazy ladies that go ga-ga over him?

There's a line from a Moodies song that just came into my mind in regard to your first question, Gangster - "if only you knew what's inside of me now, you wouldn't want to know me somehow....".

I'm sure he doesn't know what we see in him, but there is no way that any man would not be very, very, very flattered and pleased by so much love and adulation. :finbar:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

This would be a good time to post that picture from that night-to-not-be-remembered for you, Gangster. You know the one I am talking about. ;) ;)

The license plate?

• Like 1

This would be a good time to post that picture from that night-to-not-be-remembered for you, Gangster. You know the one I am talking about. ;) ;)

The license plate?

Yes'm.

Oh no, I'd rather not even remember that I went to the Denver show. Between the migraine, the starting my period, the blisters on my swollen feet, the eyelash that landed in my left eye during the last half of the first set, being blown off by Geddy, and the tears... I just like to pretend it never happened.

The license plate?

Yes'm.

Oh no, I'd rather not even remember that I went to the Denver show. Between the migraine, the starting my period, the blisters on my swollen feet, the eyelash that landed in my left eye during the last half of the first set, being blown off by Geddy, and the tears... I just like to pretend it never happened.

I understand, but it is and always will be a beautiful picture of you even if it does hold not so good memories.

• Like 1

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/92/99/26/9299269cdcc74bb15e4cbbef94e7fd54.jpg
  • Like 2

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/49424819/Geddy+Lee+geddy.jpg

Mmmmmmm *kiss kiss*

• Like 3

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/VintageRockPhotos/RUSH_-_82.jpgHave you ladies seen this one? I know, it technically counts as a band picture.

I love Geddy's blouse! :heart: But seriously, his forearms do something for me! :yes:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/92/99/26/9299269cdcc74bb15e4cbbef94e7fd54.jpg

I like to think he's searching for his stage shoes in this image!

• Like 3