Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a71205b725c2e1803bc447336a276a96/tumblr_mvpsxxLJgJ1s0fi34o1_1280.jpgI thought I'd share this from the folks at tumblr!

:wub: What a great picture! :D

It really is! :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

It should be against the law to be that good-looking Geddy. I will volunteer to arrest him, handcuff him (to me of course) and keep an eye on him. From now until the end. Time to frisk him!

I bought my mom and her husband tickets to the Clockwork Angels screening tonight and I was talking about how cute I think Geddy is, I mean she already knows how cute I think Geddy is but we were talking about it again and I was telling her to watch out for his little butt wiggles. But then for some reason I mentioned that sometimes in the past Geddy had been on these lists where he was like "one of the ugliest" singers, bassists, rock stars, etc.. and that it upset me that these lists even existed to begin with but that they also hit a very sore spot by having Geddy on them. So since these things have been published in magazines I'm sure he's heard of it. And then I wonder if he also knows that on the other token there are people that find him stunningly beautiful and sweet and even angelic...

Or if it even matters at all.

Anyway, my "deep" thought for the morning.

• Like 4

It should be against the law to be that good-looking Geddy. I will volunteer to arrest him, handcuff him (to me of course) and keep an eye on him. From now until the end. Time to frisk him!

I bought my mom and her husband tickets to the Clockwork Angels screening tonight and I was talking about how cute I think Geddy is, I mean she already knows how cute I think Geddy is but we were talking about it again and I was telling her to watch out for his little butt wiggles. But then for some reason I mentioned that sometimes in the past Geddy had been on these lists where he was like "one of the ugliest" singers, bassists, rock stars, etc.. and that it upset me that these lists even existed to begin with but that they also hit a very sore spot by having Geddy on them. So since these things have been published in magazines I'm sure he's heard of it. And then I wonder if he also knows that on the other token there are people that find him stunningly beautiful and sweet and even angelic...

Or if it even matters at all.

Anyway, my "deep" thought for the morning.

Geddy has changed a lot over the years. He has features that stand out from the norm and are very memorable. With his long hair, glasses and larger than average nose. :) But I think what some others might see as unflattering or not handsome are what make him so appealing. He's not the typical western ideal of masculine beauty, he transcends that. With his quiet intelligence, witty sense of humor, and way of carrying himself, it becomes a very attractive combination. Plus he takes care of himself physically and seems very eternally youthful. What's not to love?

• Like 7

1450291_583337388406665_1873802497_n.jpg

I like the way that Nancy has been neatly cropped out of this image! :LOL:

Where is that screenshot from by the way?

It's from the short movie "The Boys in Brazil" I think is what it's called. Andrew MacNaughton did it, you can find it on Youtube.

• Like 2

I have always thought Geddy was 'an old soul', I don't know how to describe it but just so much more than the sum of his parts, kwim. So I have to agree that there is something special about Geddy's looks, and as I have mentioned before I married someone who looked a lot like him in their younger days. My DH is aging well as is Geddy, but they do not look as much alike as they did before.
  • Like 3

What does Geddy's wife and kids look like, I don't think I have ever really seen pictures of them. Of course I'm pretty sure that was Geddy's daughter in the Video at the begining of Vapor Trails.

Ugh Geddy's wife is a very pretty redhead and his kids have red hair and Geddy's green eyes. There's a picture floating around here somewhere. I bumped into his daughter at the San Diego show (I think, she was sitting at the sound booth) she's soooo tiny and cute.

• Like 2

What does Geddy's wife and kids look like, I don't think I have ever really seen pictures of them. Of course I'm pretty sure that was Geddy's daughter in the Video at the begining of Vapor Trails.

Some people will think this is 'stalker-ish' so I'll link to pics instead of putting them inline. :)

Geddy, Nancy and baby Julian:

http://i7.photobucke...ClGednNancy.jpg

Geddy, Kyla and Nancy:

http://i7.photobucke...bp66go1_500.jpg

Julian (on the right) with two of his relatives:

http://s7.photobucke...Amanda.jpg.html

• Like 1

Well, he's not exactly muscular in fact back in the day he was quite skinny, he has a fairly high voice even when he talks, and he has long hair. And don't get me wrong, I love long hair on men!

Yeah you're right, I wasn't born until 82' so my mental images of Geddy are always more recent. I always see the slightly buff guy dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and Converse more than I do the very long-haired guy dressed in a lacy top or silk kimono.

I guess in our culture we have this vision of a macho buff guy. I don't know... to me a real man speaks nicely, is well-rounded, takes care of himself without going overboard at the gym, and is always educating himself (reading) or searching out new experiences. Geddy fits the mold.

• Like 1

1450291_583337388406665_1873802497_n.jpg

I like the way that Nancy has been neatly cropped out of this image! :LOL:

Where is that screenshot from by the way?

It's from the short movie "The Boys in Brazil" I think is what it's called. Andrew MacNaughton did it, you can find it on Youtube.

I have seen it before, just didn't recognize it. :)

You Geddy Girls are very refined. A quality that is quite admiral. Says the Alex Fan Girl.

Geddy Girl vs Alex Girl:

I wonder how… Geddy would describe his ethereal presence to the masses?

I wonder how… well Lifeson would walk after I used and abused him for hours on end?

• Like 6

I certainly don't think, to use your words, "macho buff guys" are attractive, I just think that's what most American women like these days. Oh and by the way, you may have forgotten I am much younger than you. :LOL: