Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

Well, we all grew up with a poster of Geddy on our walls, maybe we grew up with him! I know that Rush music has helped to shape who I am (even if that is someone who always imagines naughty things when Lorraine mentions a dream she had about Geddy... :blush: )
  • Like 3

Bluefunk, don't you find it interesting that apparently I don't find him that way in my brain? How else to explain all these dreams in which we do nothing but...talk!!! :LOL:

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago very similar to this but with Alex. We were sitting on the couch and watching TV. Joking and talking and it was so comfortable and warm feeling. Like wrapping yourself in a warm blanket that you had just taken out of the dryer. :)

• Like 3

Ladies, I had another Geddy dream last night. More intense conversation. He really is a stellar human being. But you already all know that, don't you? ;)

He is a comforting angel when I dream of him.

• Like 4

Ladies, I had another Geddy dream last night. More intense conversation. He really is a stellar human being. But you already all know that, don't you? ;)

I get the impression from him that he would never let anyone beat themselves up for anything. No matter what. He would be the most positive, encouraging and empowering man anyone could meet. We probably see in him what we long for ourselves.

I could be very wrong. Maybe he is very cold and calculating. I hope not.

• Like 3

Yeah I just realized how cray cray that sounded, ugh.

Funny thing is I am not one to dream of people but Geddy is one of the people that does pop up from time to time and it's always a nice experience.

• Like 2

Bluefunk, don't you find it interesting that apparently I don't find him that way in my brain? How else to explain all these dreams in which we do nothing but...talk!!! :LOL:

Hehe, please forgive me, it's just that I've spent most of my life working with men and the crude jokes tend to rub off! Mostly I do tend to think of Geddy, Alex and Neil as objects of platonic affection, but not when Geddy wears zips!

• Like 3

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6178/6173959923_51995a6bd4_z.jpg

I like the blowing hair in this one. :)

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1e/91/11/1e911188816571281b8bd4ffd9bf657c.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah I just realized how cray cray that sounded, ugh.

Funny thing is I am not one to dream of people but Geddy is one of the people that does pop up from time to time and it's always a nice experience.

Come to think of it, I had one dream years ago right before a Rush concert that featured Geddy standing really close to me. Unfortunately, he was talking to someone else and I didn't have it in me to interrupt.

• Like 2

Here's one I hadn't seen before.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/d3/ec/7ed3ecf19afec3e38a8e9d9498caede6.jpg

The people in the front row are gazing up and thinking, 'Wow! How can one guy be so awesome?' :D

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6178/6173959923_51995a6bd4_z.jpg

I like the blowing hair in this one. :)

I love this picture! :wub: Thanks for posting. :ebert:

• Like 4

:LOL: Another Geddy dream last night, ladies! :LOL: This was a good one. You know those button up tops he wears that we love so much? Well, he had one of those on, only it had a zipper in the back. (don't ask - you know how meaningless and silly dreams can be). He couldn't get the shirt off, so guess who he asked for help??? :)
  • Like 3

I remember when my husband warned me that if I saw Geddy I would instantly be smitten. I first saw him on video and was instantly in love, so to see a woman standing in his presence and not fawning over him just baffles me. :eh:
  • Like 2

Perhaps her attention is focused Alex's way.

I can see that happening as well. Alex was the one who comforted me when Geddy blew me off in Denver.

• Like 1

I can see that happening as well. Alex was the one who comforted me when Geddy blew me off in Denver.

We're not allowed to discuss that. :ph34r: I will get this urge to post a picture again you don't want posted. :cool: ;)

Geddy seems less likely to blow people off than to just be a bit scared. Alex isn't afraid of anything, though, that's for sure. :eyeroll:

We're not allowed to discuss that. :ph34r: I will get this urge to post a picture again you don't want posted. :cool: ;)

No don't post the picture!!! Geddy doesn't care either way lol.

So sweet!

• Like 1