How would you feel if you peeled a banana....

Astromancer

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Oct 8 2010, 06:28 PM)
z7shysterical.gif You mean a sausage sausage right? unsure.gif Not talkin about something that looks like a sausage?

Nothin' perverted, just a normal sausage, cooked and ready to eat....

It's part of a prank a friend and I thought up in which you take a banana off of someone's table, cut it open, replace it with a sausage, and reseal the peel with glue or something.

I want to see the look on someone's face.

Badly.

I dun like bananas, so I would be delighted to find a sausage.

Except it would taste like banana. 062802puke_prv.gif Bananas do that, flavor everything they come into contact with. It's why a lot of people don't put them in fruit salad - you can't taste anything but banana.

But yes, you definitely need to try this prank! Bonus points if you get some pics or video of the results.

You can't make it look good enough to fool somebody. A banana peel is too wimpy and limp to hold its shape with a sausage inside. The only thing that can fill that peel and keep it from looking like a mutated zombie banana...is a banana.

I would probably feel a flurry of successive emotions starting with fear, then curiosity, then thoughtfulness, anxiousness, anger, excitement, surprise, remorse, jealousy, regret, hatred, revulsion, familiarity, happiness, rage, love, listlessness, pride, defiance, peace, trepidation, shyness, grief, covetousness, ambiguity, greed, rapture, indignant, sad, impervious, and finally exhausted.

I know it would be a constantly shifting array of complex, conflicting and often contradictory emotions that would ultimately utterly obliterate my emotional equilibrium, leaving me at once shattered, breathless and oddly hungry for more.

I love the idea. If you do it, you HAVE to film it.

Would be funny to do this 10 - 20 times to different people and create a whole 10 minute collage of people getting pranked.

If you do it, I'll write the banana sausage music to accompany the video!

Wait!

... What if you cut open a sausage casing to find it full of banana?

laugh.gif

unsure.gif

...It sure wouldn't taste good with a beer.

QUOTE (Ted Barchetta @ Oct 9 2010, 01:38 AM)
QUOTE (Astromancer @ Oct 8 2010, 03:24 PM)
And there was a sausage inside?

SCORE!

Seconded! drool1.gif

I love bananas, but I love sausages more biggrin.gif

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Oct 11 2010, 04:53 PM)
I think you could come up with something better than a sausage. wink.gif

How about BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA??

(some will get that)

Archived