Long live Rush

RUSHFREAK101

"This band means so much to us, and apparently to a lot of our fans as well."

You said it Al - we flippin' love you.

"I hope we can keep going for years. We still have a lot left in us."

...And I too will be there to hear you. Keep banging the end of that sauce-bottle guys - it holds plenty more rocket juice. bncegrn.gif

its always reasurring to read such articles and to know that the guys are still enjoying the ride.

Rush fans are an insecure breed because its hard to comprehend a band wanting to keep going after 40 years,but ofcourse as we are all aware rush is not just the average band.

The guys clearly love making music and still love working together,i suspect even when the end does come they will all remain best pals,they are a family, an extension of each others personalitys and its hard to imagine a time when this will no longer be the case.

QUOTE (tel @ Sep 15 2010, 04:56 PM)
its always reasurring to read such articles and to know that the guys are still enjoying the ride.
Rush fans are an insecure breed because its hard to comprehend a band wanting to keep going after 40 years,but ofcourse as we are all aware rush is not just the average band.
The guys clearly love making music and still love working together,i suspect even when the end does come they will all remain best pals,they are a family, an extension of each others personalitys and its hard to imagine a time when this will no longer be the case.

yes.gif on all points yes.gif

Long live RUSH and their music.

Maybe RUSH should consider cryogenics at some point....

And then they could make a triumphant return....in say.....2112

Seriously though, that article and others really give us fans hope for maybe 2 or 3 albums after Clockwork Angels....

RUSH's legacy keeps growing exponentially each year....

Best lines in the passage:

"We've been doing this for a long time, and we want to continue doing it," Lifeson said. "There's no reason to stop. We got into this at a young age, and fortunately, it worked out well for us. This band means so much to us, and apparently to a lot of our fans as well. I hope we can keep going for years. We still have a lot left in us."

I think they'll be Rush for years to come!

1022.gif

Archived