Cincinnati Bengals

nappy2112

The Packers are coming to avenge their ugly loss to the Orange & Black four years ago.

I was at that game, and I still get testy when I think of Chad #85 doing that staged Lambeau Leap.... :rage:

Edited by Principled Man

I have a new respect for Bengals fans. I'm not usually a fan of zero tolerance, but it is justified here.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9701089/cincinnati-bengals-tone-katy-perry-roar-fan-backlash

The roars from Cincinnati Bengals fans have been heard and, as a result, Katy Perry's latest hit song won't be blaring inside Paul Brown Stadium as much on Sundays.

After playing Perry's hit song "Roar" before, during and after their home opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday night, the Bengals said they'd tone it down after a social-media backlash, the Wall Street Journal reported.

"I think some fans proved that there's an expectation that when the team takes the field, there should be more of a hard-rock, classic-rock song and I know that's what we're going to do this game," Jeff Berding, the Bengals' director of sales and public affairs, told the Wall Street Journal. "Katy Perry is not going to be the last song you hear before the team takes the field."

Berding, however, was supportive of Perry's song -- until he saw the backlash on Facebook and Twitter.

"The lyrics are sort of on the mark and we thought it was a good song," Berding told the Wall Street Journal, adding that the team hasn't decided if they'd continue to play it after Bengals wins. "The social media was obviously very negative."

Mitchell Morgan, a Bengals fan who was in attendance Monday, told the Wall Street Journal that he was not surprised at the negative reaction generated by Perry's song.

"I mean, I know what they are going for but it's not going to work. How can you think you can do something like that without any backlash?" Morgan told the paper. "There were Steelers fans next to me laughing."

The Bengals host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.

It was the weirdest, ugliest, most bizarro game I've seen in a very long time.....perhaps ever.

Something about Packers-Bengals always attracts the unexpected....:doh:

They play great against the Packers, and then they can't even score a TD against the BROWNS??!!

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

They play great against the Packers, and then they can't even score a TD against the BROWNS??!!

Listen mate, teams lose sometimes, it's just how life goes.

Our defense might be better then people realize.... ;)
  • Like 1

Well you've had enough high draft picks over the years, by now you should have a full set of pro bowlers...

• Like 1

The Browns' entire team is better than people realize. :D But seriously, I've been giving a healthy teasing to all my Bengal fan friends. They stuck it to me last week, so I get to return the favor.... :P :P

The Browns' entire team is better than people realize. :D But seriously, I've been giving a healthy teasing to all my Bengal fan friends. They stuck it to me last week, so I get to return the favor.... :P :P

We can't run the ball period , just a pathetic performance yesterday .

2-2

2-2

Vikings couldn't run to well against the Browns either, Adrian Peterson had a off day for him 88 yards in 25 carries.

Well you've had enough high draft picks over the years, by now you should have a full set of pro bowlers...

You would think..... :eyeroll:

2-2

Vikings couldn't run to well against the Browns either, Adrian Peterson had a off day for him 88 yards in 25 carries.

They were pretty good on defense last year , that Haden is a great corner.

Tom Brady is currently licking his chops!

I sure hope the Bengals win but.......

Patriots - 34 / Bengals - 17

Not even close . :eyeroll:

Great game from the defense .

3-2

Great win! Congrats!

I love the way God sent a flood to wipe out the evil Brady and Belicheat. :yes:

3-2

Great win! Congrats!

I love the way God sent a flood to wipe out the evil Brady and Belicheat. :yes:

Thhhhhhhhhhppppppppppllllllllltttt! (raspberry)

3-2

13 to 6....

The Reds hammered the Red Sox!

:oops: with the score.

I thought Brady would torch this secondary.

Now if they go into Buffalo next week and don't win, then nothing has changed.

But if they go into Buffalo and pound the Bills, then they might be on to something!

3-2

13 to 6....

The Reds hammered the Red Sox!

:oops: with the score.

I thought Brady would torch this secondary.

Now if they go into Buffalo next week and don't win, then nothing has changed.

But if they go into Buffalo and pound the Bills, then they might be on to something!

LOL ..I told a guy at work last week that I wouldn't be surprised if we beat the Pats and lose to the Bills & Lions.

We gotta beat Buffalo , theyr'e starting a QB from their practice squad.