Cincinnati Bengals

nappy2112

Bengals 42 , Ponys 28 .

9-4

Next Sunday night at Pittsburgh

Hope you guys win out!

Hope you guys beat New England ....by the way when do you play them again ?

Next week at home...

Now go beat those f***ing Ravens.

Yeah I'd like to see the Ravens and Squeelers out of the playoffs.

Of the other 3 teams I'd prefer to play Chargers,Chiefs and Dolphins in that order ...sorry but your Dolphins just seem to have our number lately.

Yeah I'd like to see the Ravens and Squeelers out of the playoffs.

Of the other 3 teams I'd prefer to play Chargers,Chiefs and Dolphins in that order ...sorry but your Dolphins just seem to have our number lately.

At least the Texans are out.

They better not lay a f***ing egg next week!!

The Patriots were doing everything they could to let them back in the game, that's for sure.

The Patriots were doing everything they could to let them back in the game, that's for sure.

The Ravens have Cincinatis number and I have no confidence that the Bengals can come out and get it done when they need to.

I'm to the NFL what you are to our political system, so by definition I have no confidence that the Bengals will win either. But they are at home, and if Flacco doesn't move better than he did vs NE then I don't see how the Ravens can pull it off.

The Ravens have Cincinatis number and I have no confidence that the Bengals can come out and get it done when they need to.

Ravens have the Bengals number ? :tsk:

For my 2112th post I will defend my Bengals , since 2005 Cincy holds a 9-8 advantage in the series. :P

That being said if New England wins as they should, this game is pretty much meaningless unless somehow they would play Indy in the title game. :cool:

While I of course want to see Cincy lose, I don't want to see the Ravens in the playoffs. What to do?

As long as the Pats win what does it matter?

I want the Ravens gone. But I just know those assholes are going to find a way in. They are like roaches.

I haven't looked at the scenarios, but I'd rather not have to play them again. They've beaten the Patriots, in reality, 3 times in Foxboro in the playoffs since 2009 (although the AFC Championship 2 years ago actually ended with a Patriots' win).

While I of course want to see Cincy lose, I don't want to see the Ravens in the playoffs. What to do?

I want the Ravens gone. But I just know those assholes are going to find a way in. They are like roaches.

I haven't looked at the scenarios, but I'd rather not have to play them again. They've beaten the Patriots, in reality, 3 times in Foxboro in the playoffs since 2009 (although the AFC Championship 2 years ago actually ended with a Patriots' win).

The Bengals are pretty much locked into 3rd. If they win they eliminate the Ravens. Edited by thesweetscience

The Bengals are pretty much locked into 3rd. If they win they eliminate the Ravens.

They win and the Pats lose and I believe they'll get #2 (though the Colts may have to lose).

They lose and the Colts win and they'll get #4.

They may still lose to the Ravens and the Ravens will still be out if Mia and SD win.

The Bengals are pretty much locked into 3rd. If they win they eliminate the Ravens.

They win and the Pats lose and I believe they'll get #2 (though the Colts may have to lose).

They lose and the Colts win and they'll get #4.

They may still lose to the Ravens and the Ravens will still be out if Mia and SD win.

It would feel better if the Bengals would just beat the Ravens and be done with it. Nothing like the sweet, sweet taste of Raven tears. Edited by thesweetscience

Bye or no bye I'm just hoping the Bengals stay healthy this week. Having already lost 2 of our top defenders this year (Atkins , Hall) we've had a few guys really step up like Thompson DT, Rey LB and yes Adam Jones at CB .

My vote for defensive player of the year is Vontaze Burfict despite his numerous personal foul penalties . :LOL:

Bye or no bye I'm just hoping the Bengals stay healthy this week. Having already lost 2 of our top defenders this year (Atkins , Hall) we've had a few guys really step up like Thompson DT, Rey LB and yes Adam Jones at CB .

My vote for defensive player of the year is Vontaze Burfict despite his numerous personal foul penalties . :LOL:

Play hard...crush Raven skull...

I'm sure they want to win , I remember last year the Ravens had nothing to play for so Flacco only played one series and they almost beat us with that running back up QB.

I'm sure they want to win , I remember last year the Ravens had nothing to play for so Flacco only played one series and they almost beat us with that running back up QB.

Tyrod Taylor? You may see him if you knock Flacco out.

I hate to say this but the Bengals seem to play their best ball with the pressure off so they may be due for a good one.

Tyrod Taylor? You may see him if you knock Flacco out.

I hate to say this but the Bengals seem to play their best ball with the pressure off so they may be due for a good one.

Yeah that's the guy ...chased him all day long.