The Green Bay Packers Thread

Principled Man

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Sep 14 2012, 05:25 AM)
Packers 23
Bears 10

http://media.jrn.com/images/650*321/mjs-packers14-4-of-hoffman(3).jpg-packers14(3).jpg

It is safe to say that the Predator is BACK..... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

goodpost.gif That looked like the Packers we all know and love!

Packers 23
Bears 10

http://media.jrn.com/images/650*321/mjs-packers14-4-of-hoffman(3).jpg-packers14(3).jpg

It is safe to say that the Predator is BACK..... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Clay Matthews led a furious Packer defense in putting down their arch-rival Bears. Matthews played like a man possessed in torturing Jay Cutler and his left tackle. The Packer-Bear game played out as expected - low scoring, lots of pushing and shoving, battle of field position, and a few zany tricks, such as the Packers' brilliant fake field goal for a touchdown.

Da Bears' new star WR, Brandon Marshall, was contained for almost the entire night, and his drop of a sure TD pass didn't hurt either! Neither offense could do much, as the teams know each other so well. As usual, it came down to who wanted the win more....and it was the PACKERS....

Where was your write-up for the 49ers game??

tongue.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 20 2012, 01:45 PM)
Packers 23
Bears 10

It is safe to say that the Predator is BACK..... ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

Clay Matthews led a furious Packer defense in putting down their arch-rival Bears.  Matthews played like a man possessed in torturing Jay Cutler and his left tackle.  The Packer-Bear game played out as expected - low scoring, lots of pushing and shoving, battle of field position, and a few zany tricks, such as the Packers' brilliant fake field goal for a touchdown. 

Da Bears' new star WR, Brandon Marshall, was contained for almost the entire night, and his drop of a sure TD pass didn't hurt either!  Neither offense could do much, as the teams know each other so well.  As usual, it came down to who wanted the win more....and it was the PACKERS....

Where was your write-up for the 49ers game??

tongue.gif

laugh.gif Sorry, but I was busy that night. Here it is:

49ers 30

Packers 22

Packers got beat.

OK, is that good enough?? laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 20 2012, 02:59 PM)
I hope you do a better one for when THE SAINTS beat the Slackers in a few days time...

bekloppt.gif

Alas, I will be out of town on vacation that weekend, so my victorious write-up may be a day or two late..... tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Sep 20 2012, 03:58 PM)
I hope you do a better one for when THE SAINTS beat the Slackers in a few days time...

bekloppt.gif

Alas, I will be out of town on vacation that weekend, so my victorious write-up may be a day or two late..... tongue.gif tongue.gif

1287.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 20 2012, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Sep 20 2012, 03:58 PM)

bekloppt.gif

1287.gif

Nahh Ducky, they won't win unless Sean Payton gets reinstated before gametime!!!

laugh.gif bekloppt.gif

trink39.gif

WM,

I can cover for you if needed!!

Edited by rushfanforever!

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Sep 24 2012, 10:51 PM)
QUOTE (Inthend @ Sep 24 2012, 10:47 PM)
OMG!  common001.gif

I hope you guys are seeing this!  1022.gif

this S#$^ has to end NOW - It is ruining the league. Obvious interception -

Man they missed the push off and gave the catch to the wrong player. laugh.gif

I actually didn't notice the push off as it happened. Don't know if it was in the camera view or not. But ref was looking right at it, definitely should have been called. The near simultanoeus rec/int I can understand them getting wrong.

The terrible pass interference call on GB is the one I dont know how they could have called. GB ended up keepping the Hawks from scoring but were pinned deep because of it.

This will definitely put even MORE pressure on league to settle with Officials.

But all I know for sure is there are alot of pissed off Packer fans right now. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Inthend @ Sep 24 2012, 11:13 PM)

Don't be so sure.

If the NFL hasn't cared about the shitty officiating the first two weeks, why would they care now? Horrible calls have been made since Day One.

The NFL and its current group of financial thugs don't care. They just may stay the course and hope the retarded refs get better....

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Sep 25 2012, 03:20 AM)

Don't be so sure.

If the NFL hasn't cared about the shitty officiating the first two weeks, why would they care now? Horrible calls have been made since Day One.

The NFL and its current group of financial thugs don't care. They just may stay the course and hope the retarded refs get better....

What about the 8 sacks, the officials didn't cause them did they?

tongue.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 25 2012, 03:41 AM)
QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Sep 25 2012, 03:20 AM)

Don't be so sure.

What about the 8 sacks, the officials didn't cause them did they?

tongue.gif

Well, of course they did! Don't you know that all losses can be pinned on bad officiating? 653.gif 653.gif

There are two issues for the Green Bay Packers:

1. Fix the offense. Stop going all pass and getting your QB beaten up. Run the ball, mix up the plays, STOP always looking for the big exciting pass play. Other teams have adapted to your passing offense, so you have to adapt to that. And maybe, just maybe, the real refs will return and start calling illegal contact on all those defenders who keep molesting your WR's.

2. Move past the Seattle debacle. YES, the refs screwed you over big time, perhaps the worst officiating debacle in recent NFL history. You have to LET IT GO. One game in Week 3 should be insignificant compared to the entire season. If you go into the next games worrying about what the retarded refs are going to do, then you're just screwing yourself. You're going to lose again and again.