Last Rush song you heard on the radio??

Lost In Xanadu

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 27 2010, 11:58 AM)
Bastille Day last night when I played it on my weekly radio show. tongue.gif

Forgot about this. You're the only station that plays something other than Limelight and Huck Finn daily...well, mostly because you don't play anything daily.

I don't know if you guys have also noticed this phenomena...I noticed it and I don't even listen to the radio...The trend is this: As the years go by, the number of songs that a band is 'known for' shrinks considerably, to a smaller and smaller set...12, 8, 6, 4.....poof!

A band as huge as The Stones with all them boatloads of amazing, popular songs, many of which have been actual, high-rotation, high chart-ranking hits...a catalog as popular as theirs and the amount of well-known songs on radio and as a part of pop-culture continues to dwindle...eventually there will just be Satisfaction and Start Me Up...condensed at the final stage to just Satisfy Me Up...and ya never stop...ya make a dead man goo.

The Spirit of Radio on TK99 (classic rock station, 99.5FM from where I am, though they have different frequencies for various locations)

I've only heard the main staples on there (Tom Sawyer, Limelight, The Spirit of Radio and Freewill...nothing else, though they do have New World Man in their library, but it only plays when they go through it all)

If you want Rush on the radio, do NOT come to Central New York.

considering that they're be here in less than a week, I expected more (then again, they didn't do much Aerosmith, Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas of Styx so...all of them are playing, or already played at the Fair this year)

Fly By Night was played last week on a classic rock station in North Carolina while I was on vacation.

Last night from 11:40 to 12:00 midnight on my way to work,

WGIR in NH played a block of Rush:

The Spirit of Radio, Closer To The Heart, 2112 Overture/Temples ohmy.gif , and Tom Sawyer

WHJY in Providence has been playing Caravan a good amount too,

Heard it Friday morning and Saturday afternoon.

The Spirit of Radio yesterday afternoon while driving to work.

I'm in listening range of five classic rock stations, so I hear Rush about every other day. One classic station plays "Caravan" along with other new songs by veteran bands.

Jacob's Ladder...a couple of weeks ago. I usually only check out radio when a local station has their "album side thursdays". Got to hear side 1 of Permanent Waves. A few months back they played side 2 of A Farewell to Kings...hearing Cygnus X-1 on the radio was a trip!

QUOTE (briremo @ Aug 27 2010, 07:11 PM)
I'd like to know what kind of radio station is playing Caravan.Is this a classic rock station or one of the "new rock" stations.

It plays classic, '90s and new rock. Pretty good station most of the time. smile.gif Could use more RUSH though...

106.7 The Drive

Just ran to lunch and the trip was literally under 5 minutes... heard the better part of Working Man on the drive before I got to the sandwich shop and jumped out of my car.

Before & After and Caravan...

cause I played em tonight on my show

QUOTE (trenken @ Jul 30 2011, 09:10 AM)
Im in NJ. They dont even really play Rush on the classic rock stations very often at all. I listen a lot and never catch them.

Last one was maybe Limelight many years ago.

DHA used to be cool