Vote for Countdown to wake up the astronauts!

spacegator

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 27 2010, 08:51 AM)
laugh.gif

I just think it's bad form to automate Steppenwolf, just so we can't be in the top 2 at least. They're scared cos they know Rush fans could win in a fair fight.

Shatner's a f*cking tool anyway...

No, they want Steppenwolf there because that song appeared in a Star Trek Movie. It's a lame connection to Star Trek if you ask me, and incredibly selfish of the trekkies to want to have both spots...

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 27 2010, 11:51 AM)
laugh.gif

I just think it's bad form to automate Steppenwolf, just so we can't be in the top 2 at least. They're scared cos they know Rush fans could win in a fair fight.

yup

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Aug 27 2010, 09:01 AM)
looks like they fixed the bug I was close to exploiting, glad I stopped smile.gif

100K votes, we can do this Rush fans... no problem. They'll be killed in a fair fight!

yes, we'll just have to go back to the MILDER form of cheating... unsure.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 27 2010, 11:08 AM)
looks like they fixed the bug I was close to exploiting, glad I stopped smile.gif

100K votes, we can do this Rush fans... no problem. They'll be killed in a fair fight!

killjoy tongue.gif

It was their choice to allow a person to vote multiple times. Not hard to limit it by IP address.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Aug 27 2010, 09:42 AM)

killjoy tongue.gif

It was their choice to allow a person to vote multiple times. Not hard to limit it by IP address.

It looks like they've changed it so even the other system we were using doesn't work - have you noticed? it only lets you do one vote at a time. that's going to make it extremely hard to catch up...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 27 2010, 11:49 AM)
It looks like they've changed it so even the other system we were using doesn't work - have you noticed? it only lets you do one vote at a time. that's going to make it extremely hard to catch up...

What do you mean "other system?" unsure.gif

I was just voting normally.

killjoy tongue.gif

Working on it...

QUOTE (spacegator @ Aug 27 2010, 09:54 AM)

killjoy tongue.gif

Working on it...

only an alligator from space can help us now! tongue.gif

this is our most desperate hour. help us obi wan spacegator, you're our only hope! 1287.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 27 2010, 10:54 AM)
laugh.gif

No, they want Steppenwolf there because that song appeared in a Star Trek Movie. It's a lame connection to Star Trek if you ask me, and incredibly selfish of the trekkies to want to have both spots...

Yeah, apparently the first time that they ever went warp speed in Star Trek, the song Magic Carpet Ride was played. I don't remember that but I'm not a Trekkie!

I just checked Youtube and found it and it is pretty damn lame!

Magic Carpet Ride

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 27 2010, 01:55 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 27 2010, 10:54 AM)
laugh.gif

Yeah, apparently the first time that they ever went warp speed in Star Trek, the song Magic Carpet Ride was played. I don't remember that but I'm not a Trekkie!

I am, and yes it was, in Star Trek: First Contact (1996).

Again, check this link :

http://trekmovie.com/2010/08/22/star-trek-...-keep-it-there/

Lyeman is openly bragging about having access to as many machines as he wants to rig the vote. It seems like the only way to make it fair would be to disqualify the two Trek song's he's cheating for.

I'm done voting. No sense in it when it is totally rigged against us. Too bad, it was fun when it was a fair contest for the first couple of days.

QUOTE (spacegator @ Aug 27 2010, 02:28 PM)
Just hold tight everyone...NASA Public Affairs is aware of the situation and I'm confident they'll do something to rectum-fy it.

I worked there for 4 years... fixed!!

Archived