Can you call security on security???

fool4rush

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you were right next to me. Throughout the show you kept moving closer and closer to the railing. You were blocking the view of others and several times your crazy arm movements were in my face.

The security guard asked you to move back SEVERAL times and you were not happy with that request and as soon as he sat down and turned around you were right back where he told you not to go. The railing you were close to needed to be clear for safety reasons.

You got into a VERY HEATED yelling match with the security guy and I could hear the profanity you were using. By moving forward as you were you were infringing on others' space and view as well as getting closer to the band.

The security guards were decent guys and I never saw ANY altercation during the show and I would know if you are the redhead next to me you were touching my arms as you continued to dance and make arm movements.

Is this you in this picture? That is me with my license plate and you are the girl on my right. From what I saw throughout the night you were not manhandled by anyone and you were quite often not where you were supposed to be.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa31/cheycam/RUSH.png

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 24 2010, 06:23 PM)

I think you were right next to me. Throughout the show you kept moving closer and closer to the railing. You were blocking the view of others and several times your crazy arm movements were in my face.

The security guard asked you to move back SEVERAL times and you were not happy with that request and as soon as he sat down and turned around you were right back where he told you not to go. The railing you were close to needed to be clear for safety reasons.

You got into a VERY HEATED yelling match with the security guy and I could hear the profanity you were using. By moving forward as you were you were infringing on others' space and view as well as getting closer to the band.

The security guards were decent guys and I never saw ANY altercation during the show and I would know if you are the redhead next to me you were touching my arms as you continued to dance and make arm movements.

Is this you in this picture? That is me with my license plate and you are the girl on my right. From what I saw throughout the night you were not manhandled by anyone and you were quite often not where you were supposed to be.

This sounds a lot more viable.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 24 2010, 05:23 PM)

If what you're saying is true, I don't think she'll be responding rofl3.gif

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 24 2010, 07:14 PM)
Finally.....there HAD to be someone who saw exactly what was going down...

That's IF the woman standing next to nobodys hero is the OP.

I took NH's photo and enhanced the face of the woman next to her. fool4rush, is that you?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/TRF_Graphics/RUSH2.jpg

And a question for nobodys hero -- you pretty much answered this, but just to be clear: Did that woman next to you get hauled off by security right before the encore (or at any point during the show)?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 24 2010, 06:01 PM)

I took NH's photo and enhanced the face of the woman next to her. fool4rush, is that you?

And a question for nobodys hero -- you pretty much answered this, but just to be clear: Did that woman next to you get hauled off by security right before the encore (or at any point during the show)?

Nope

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 24 2010, 09:20 PM)

Nope

That means one of two things: That the woman in that pic is the OP and lied about getting hauled off by security, or that's not the OP.

And if that is indeed her, then we probably won't hear from her again.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 24 2010, 09:30 PM)

Nope

That means one of two things: That the woman in that pic is the OP and lied about getting hauled off by security, or that's not the OP.

Sounds like the woman in the photo NEEDED to be hauled off, though. Seriously, I'd have been tempted to land an "accidental" punch to the ribs.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 24 2010, 08:30 PM)

Nope

Was She ecorted out during the "I Love you man video"?

Green dress, Geddy side, that is who I Saw.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 24 2010, 07:09 PM)
Here's another picture from Red Rocks of Geddy's side audience:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/RushRevisited/redrocks1.jpg

We were to the left of this pic.

QUOTE (RUSHAMILEHIGH @ Aug 24 2010, 06:34 PM)

Nope

She says it was during the show. I know the security guard talked to her a few times during the show and she got in his face and was really pissed!

We had the BEST security guard. He looked out for the handicapped people and prevented others from blocking the view.

I was there with my friend Mike who has 5% of his vision left and his kidneys are failing. We actually sat him down on the curb along the ramp leading out of the venue so he could drink and stabilize a little, he was shaky, but that's a whole other story.

Anyways ALL the security peeps passed us by and were cordial waiting for the handicapped shuttle. I can't see how she could've been manhandled by security when they were standing right by me and then walked past and wished us a good night once they put on their street clothes. confused13.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 24 2010, 10:38 PM)

Nope

She says it was during the show. I know the security guard talked to her a few times during the show and she got in his face and was really pissed!

We had the BEST security guard. He looked out for the handicapped people and prevented others from blocking the view.

I was there with my friend Mike who has 5% of his vision left and his kidneys are failing. We actually sat him down on the curb along the ramp leading out of the venue so he could drink and stabilize a little, he was shaky, but that's a whole other story.

Anyways ALL the security peeps passed us by and were cordial waiting for the handicapped shuttle. I can't see how she could've been manhandled by security when they were standing right by me and then walked past and wished us a good night once they put on their street clothes. confused13.gif

I hope you and your freind had a great time anyway at a most excellent show!!

I'll defer to your account about the lady in green.

KEEP RUSHIN! cool.gif

QUOTE (RUSHAMILEHIGH @ Aug 25 2010, 03:53 AM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 24 2010, 10:38 PM)

Nope

I hope you and your freind had a great time anyway at a most excellent show!!

I'll defer to your account about the lady in green.

KEEP RUSHIN! cool.gif

I did have a good time. Rush at RR, you can't beat it. trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 24 2010, 09:09 PM)
Here's another picture from Red Rocks of Geddy's side audience:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/RushRevisited/redrocks1.jpg

Geddy's got a nice view of what's going on in the front row there....yowza!

yeah, and whos the dude sitting down right in front looking all bored?

handicapped section... nevermind doh.gif

Edited by Rushman14