Any Decapitated fans?

Deathbass89

I was wondering if there were any Decapitated fans on this board. I used to listen to a lot of death metal but over the past couple years my tastes for music expanded so therefore death metal occupied less and less of my time. However, Decapitated is a death metal band that I always fall back on among a few others.

I was always struck by the technical and precision skills this band possesses. Like death metal or not, you gotta give it up for them for being such a tight band. For those who don't know the band and are willing to give them a listen, I pulled these links from Youtube.

Spheres of Madness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKjgpTis0Vo

Babylon's Pride:

Day 69:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zJpPAhGheA

Thanks for posting smile.gif

I'm into death metal and have heard of Decapitated but haven't really listened to them.

I'll check 'em out as soon as I get to a location where Youtube isn't blocked.

1022.gif

Death Metal and most of its sub-genres are awesome and there are way too many bands to list.

The underground scene in England is absolutely fantastic - I'll post a few bands that are worth checking out on here later.

Are you into Black metal at all as well?

I am but not as much as death metal. Some black metal bands I listen to are Emperor, Immortal, Old Man's Child, Bathory, and Carpathian Forest.

I see you like Bloodbath. Dan Swano is awesome. I wish he would get Edge of Sanity back together.

Aye, Bloodbath are Ace, just saw them on Sunday at Bloodstock (which had its fair share of fantastic DM bands)

There are literally hundreds of good, underground DM bands here in the UK, a few that i'd say are definitely worth checking out, a few of which are in the same sort of vein as Decapitated:

Fukpig, Echovirus, Ramesses, Infestation, Violation, Hour of Penance, Aghast, Desecration, Lordaeron, Stone Circle.

QUOTE (Steevo @ Aug 13 2010, 05:18 PM)
QUOTE (southernjim @ Aug 14 2010, 12:03 PM)
I must say this is probably the most eye-catching thread title in the history of TRF

laugh.gif Got me onto it anyway.

Seriously, if any decapitated fans are able to type and respond to this thread, I'm really impressed.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 17 2010, 08:09 AM)
I must say this is probably the most eye-catching thread title in the history of TRF

Seriously, if any decapitated fans are able to type and respond to this thread, I'm really impressed.

Why ? Because metal fans are stupid ? Give me a break dazed025.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 17 2010, 10:25 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 17 2010, 08:09 AM)

Why ? Because metal fans are stupid ? Give me a break dazed025.gif

I think rushgoober was joking by taking decapitated fans in the literal sense. People who are decapitated are immobile so therefore can't type.

Unless that was a pun.

Thanks for the band suggestions J0N. I'll definitely check them out and post what I think later on.

Archived