No, fast food only works on humans

Rush Cocky

Cheeseburger Found in Woman's Gas Tank laugh.gif

ROCK HILL, SC (AP) -- A South Carolina woman found out fast food won't make your car go fast.

The Herald of Rock Hill reported Thursday a 30-year-old woman made a complaint to police after she took her car to a Rock Hill mechanic last week because it would suddenly stop running.

Police say a mechanic found a cheeseburger and pickle inside the car's gas tank. The woman told officers she had no idea how it happened.

Investigators say the damage cost about $1,000 to repair.

Anyone know if the filet-o-fish or the McChicken might get better results?

Seriously, what IS it with people in South Carolina and fast food? They seem to have a problem with trying to put it where it isn't supposed to be.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 29 2010, 04:32 PM)
Seriously, what IS it with people in South Carolina and fast food? They seem to have a problem with trying to put it where it isn't supposed to be.

I don't know, but I don't think it's contagious.

The idiots are entertaining to read about though! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jul 30 2010, 05:42 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 29 2010, 04:32 PM)
Seriously, what IS it with people in South Carolina and fast food?  They seem to have a problem with trying to put it where it isn't supposed to be.

I don't know, but I don't think it's contagious.

The idiots are entertaining to read about though! laugh.gif

I just read an article about a guy in Charleston who wiped his ass with a Taco Bell grande because he said the tp in the restroom chafed.

j/k

tongue.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jul 30 2010, 08:38 AM)
I had to laugh on the way to work this morning, since the news made it all the way up here to the Great White North!

The guys read this story on their morning show, and my wife and I had a good laugh. laugh.gif

Unfortunately, South Carolina seems to be rather laugh-worthy these days..... sad.gif