Are the SETLISTS same for all shows

crazygeo

I thought so...just checking

Thanks..

P.S they could play all covers and I would still be happy, sort of...I see some people on this board can be difficult, just like on the Pearl Jam Board..so I guess you need to watch what you say!

QUOTE (crazygeo @ Jul 18 2010, 09:17 PM)
Thanks..
P.S they could play all covers and I would still be happy, sort of...I see some people on this board can be difficult, just like on the Pearl Jam Board..so I guess you need to watch what you say!

If Rush played a show of all covers, I would sue them.

QUOTE (crazygeo @ Jul 18 2010, 10:17 PM)
Thanks..

FYI, I've seen Rush several times on the S&A tour and they played the same setlist every time. Every time they were great.

Nobody on this board is really difficult, just don't take anything too seriously or personal. Most of us are teddy bears.

Just reading the Jimmy Page argument in one of the threads, had to laugh

Hey we are all getting older...RUSH is GREAT..old and new songs

if you don't like it then go see Lady Gaga Goo Goo, right!

RUSH in my opinion is in the TOP 10 bands of all time

Zep/Beatles/Stones/Who/Floyd.........

and will Stand tall in the sands of time..

2.gif

comp26.gif

The switched a few songs out on the second leg of the S&A tour. The set list I experienced wasn't the one they played at the start of that tour. They added 2112/Temples & Red Barchetta were the two most notable I remember them adding.

On a tour as short as this one, I really don't see them alternating or switching out songs. Next year I can definitely see that happening.

QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Jul 18 2010, 11:38 PM)
The switched a few songs out on the second leg of the S&A tour. The set list I experienced wasn't the one they played at the start of that tour. They added 2112/Temples & Red Barchetta were the two most notable I remember them adding.

On a tour as short as this one, I really don't see them alternating or switching out songs. Next year I can definitely see that happening.

dont forget The Trees and Ghost of a Chance cool10.gif

QUOTE (2112RUSH2112 @ Jul 19 2010, 12:31 AM)
QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Jul 18 2010, 11:38 PM)
The switched a few songs out on the second leg of the S&A tour.  The set list I experienced wasn't the one they played at the start of that tour.  They added 2112/Temples & Red Barchetta were the two most notable I remember them adding.

On a tour as short as this one, I really don't see them alternating or switching out songs.  Next year I can definitely see that happening.

dont forget The Trees and Ghost of a Chance cool10.gif

The switches were really asinine. Circumstances and Entre Nous were two of the best songs they were playing on the first leg. They should have taken out other songs.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 19 2010, 08:58 AM)
Are we still secretly wishing for Jacobs Ladder! I am!

yes.gif

You shouldn't have to wish. Before this tour, Geddy said they were looking forward to doing Jacob's Ladder and The Camera Eye. So far only The Camera Eye is played because of being on Moving Pictures which is great that they are doing the whole album. Hopefully Jacob's ladder will happen sometime this tour!

Oh FFS, are we really devolving into another "WHERE'S JACOB'S LADDER???" thread? Enough already.

The setlist does not change night to night. They might swap out songs on different legs of a tour. That's it.

Edited by danielmclark