PLEASE READ

Snow-Dog2112

Please no! I would rather sit through tears, madrigal, and rivendell than superconductor. My all time least favorite Rush song by a long mile.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 23 2010, 01:14 PM)
QUOTE (Snow-Dog2112 @ Jun 23 2010, 01:11 PM)
Superconductor

I Really hope this is wrong

You're gonna need a time to piss, no? Unless you plan on going with some depends on or whatever.

QUOTE (moedrabowsky @ Jun 25 2010, 06:33 PM)
Superconductor isn't remotely as bad as Scars and War Paint. I'd rather hear it than either of those two. Scars may be the worst song in the Rush canon.

I don't think they are going to bust it out though, and that's okay by me.

Scars is what Rush likes to refer to as one of their "production songs". Red Lenses is an example of this, the experimental songs. They're always hit or miss.

I dont hate Scars, but I would much rather hear War Paint than that or Super conductor, just because I saw them for the Presto tour when I was 13, and I remember them playing Scars and Superconductor, but not War Paint.

Any song I havent seen is a good thing, even if its not a song that I love.

Edited by trenken

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 25 2010, 08:01 PM)
Superconductor isn't remotely as bad as Scars and War Paint. I'd rather hear it than either of those two. Scars may be the worst song in the Rush canon.

Scars is what Rush likes to refer to as one of their "production songs". Red Lenses is an example of this, the experimental songs. They're always hit or miss.

I dont hate Scars, but I would much rather hear War Paint than that or Super conductor, just because I saw them for the Presto tour when I was 13, and I remember them playing Scars and Superconductor, but not War Paint.

I had this feeling he'd say that.

I GET THIS FEEEEELIIIIING!!

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 25 2010, 09:01 PM)

But you have seen War Paint. It was played on the Presto tour confused13.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Jun 25 2010, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 25 2010, 09:01 PM)

But you have seen War Paint. It was played on the Presto tour confused13.gif

Yes it was. At the time, it was one of my favorites on Presto. Ah, to be young and foolish again!

War Paint was played on the Presto tour -- that's the one where the rabbits popped out.

And I appreciate the response about Scars, and it makes sense since I hate Red Lenses, too. wink.gif

QUOTE (moedrabowsky @ Jun 25 2010, 09:22 PM)

War Paint was played on the Presto tour -- that's the one where the rabbits popped out.

And I appreciate the response about Scars, and it makes sense since I hate Red Lenses, too. wink.gif

Red Lenses is the only song I don't like on Grace.

QUOTE (SpiritOfRush @ Jun 25 2010, 12:52 PM)
I personally don't care what they play. I will rock out to all of it. Though I think Time Stand Still would make sense on this tour (and would be cool to hear again, IMO).

trink39.gif

Time SS would be great minus the video. I would love Stick it Out too. There are only three or four songs I wouldn't like and there's enough negativity on this bored as it is.

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Jun 25 2010, 10:01 PM)
QUOTE (SpiritOfRush @ Jun 25 2010, 12:52 PM)
I personally don't care what they play.  I will rock out to all of it.  Though I think Time Stand Still would make sense on this tour (and would be cool to hear again, IMO).

trink39.gif

Time SS would be great minus the video. I would love Stick it Out too. There are only three or four songs I wouldn't like and there's enough negativity on this bored as it is.

You ain't kidding. There is more negativity here than on some of the sports forums I visit.

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Jun 26 2010, 03:44 AM)
QUOTE (Echoes @ Jun 23 2010, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 23 2010, 01:49 PM)
Hell, add in "War Paint"

This times a million

Fu*k Yes!

Ditto That!!!! trink39.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Jun 23 2010, 01:40 PM)
Where the hell are people getting Superconductor from? It was only mentioned in a random post in that other thread, has it actually been mentioned by a band member?

If they do play it, for the love of God, why did it have to be Superconductor when you have gems like Presto, Chain Lightning, and Available Light on the same album unplayed live???????

Yes and my only answer to that is that our own perception is different from the perception of each member of the band. Same with the songs from Vapor Trails played live. They should do Vapor Trail and How it is live instead of Earthshine and Ghostrider. confused13.gif