Happy Birthday Queen

CeeJ

http://www.kenston.k12.oh.us/khs/student-life/birthdays/_img/happy-birthday-007.gif

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

I hope that all your wishes come true!!!

wub.gif

Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady. We at the Pags household love her a lot.

ENJOY!!

trink39.gif

trink39.gif bncegrn.gif trink39.gif bncegrn.gif Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Kelli!! biggrin.gif

Wow, it's just WIIIIIILLLLDD to be here... at TRF with all my fellow trF'ers, celebrating the wonderous day are very own... QUEEN OF MEGADETH.... was born.

Ahhh... what a day that must have been. She got her butt slapped and turned to the doctor and said... "Uhhhh... yeahhhh... NO!!!"

But seriously, i must wish a very WIIIIIILD and Happy Birthday to my most favoritest interVIEWee... Queen of MegaDON. wub.gif

DankA.

Happy Birthday QUEEN OF MEGADON. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Happy Birthday to you and I'm sorry you have to share your b-day with Rushgoober! (Just kidding, Goob! laugh.gif )

QUOTE (Vincent @ Jun 2 2010, 10:18 PM)
Wow, it's just WIIIIIILLLLDD to be here... at TRF with all my fellow trF'ers, celebrating the wonderous day are very own... QUEEN OF MEGADETH.... was born.

Ahhh... what a day that must have been. She got her butt slapped and turned to the doctor and said... "Uhhhh... yeahhhh... NO!!!"

But seriously, i must wish a very WIIIIIILD and Happy Birthday to my most favoritest interVIEWee... Queen of MegaDON. wub.gif

DankA.

VINCENT! wow man...I'm so freakin honored that you came by to wish me well on my birthday!

I will tell you the good doctor looked at my mother when she asked is this baby Queen coming out anytime soon, and he said "Uhhh..yeahhh, NO."

33 hours and salad tongs later (forceps is such an ugly word)...there I was! Good things come to those who wait...so I must be fabulous! wink.gif It was WIIILLLLLLLLD indeed. (Me poor mum.)

Thanks again for taking the time to pop in...I will come back to VIEW this thread often!

1022.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif

Archived