SINCE MP IS BEING PLAYED ENTIRELY

syd11

Here's something I don't think anyone has brought up. Since it's

believed that MP will be played completely and in order how about

after 2 - 90 minute sets they start their encore(s) with Tom Sawyer

and then play all of MP. Is anyone else up for a 45+ minute encore???

(BTW: I know this will never happen but one can dream)

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

I wouldnt be surprised if they close the 1st set with side 1 and open the 2nd set with side 2. They'll probably have the intro to Camera Eye playing while they are still backstage. With video on the screens of them walking to the stage like in ESL. Alex has stated they Are Not playing all of the Camera Eye.

QUOTE (rocketom @ May 4 2010, 06:43 PM)
I wouldnt be surprised if they close the 1st set with side 1 and open the 2nd set with side 2. They'll probably have the intro to Camera Eye playing while they are still backstage. With video on the screens of them walking to the stage like in ESL. Alex has stated they Are Not playing all of the Camera Eye.

So they are playing all the songs from MP, but not MP in its entirety. That could mean they will shorten YYZ, RB as well.

Score Out - what's the, er, score?

Bullshit.....they are playing this gem in it's entirety. I read the Alex interview that they are going to tweak TCE. I highly doubt they leave out the second verse ala the Signals tour this time out.

As long as both suites are played I will be very cool with that. I don't think they drastically shorten TCE. The other tunes will all be played like have been played the past 3-4 tours....complete. I do hope they do not do the break down coming out of the solo in Red Barchetta....I want them to kick into the main riff full friggin force like the R-30 Tour. No screwing around like that. I really hope they give us the album experience with Moving Pictures....limited interuptions please!

Edited by Todem

QUOTE (wrekinboy @ May 5 2010, 11:01 AM)
QUOTE (rocketom @ May 4 2010, 06:43 PM)

So they are playing all the songs from MP, but not MP in its entirety. That could mean they will shorten YYZ, RB as well.

Score Out - what's the, er, score?

I think this is a non-issue. They're not going to tweak most songs and with The Camera Eye I'm sure it's just a few seconds here or there of repetitive parts that won't be overly noticeable and won't equal more than a minute or two total. They tweaked Natural Science and Digital Man a bit and while purists may be bothered, I don't think it materially affects the spirit of the song or the experience. I highly doubt you're going to see any changes to YYZ or Red Barchetta. It's not going to be a medley or something like that.

Score Out, is that a confirmation that Digital Man and Natural Science will be on the set again?

QUOTE (syd11 @ May 4 2010, 08:05 AM)
Is anyone else up for a 45+ minute encore???:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jCR4_w1d8Tc/RzuCenjSF7I/AAAAAAAAAEc/-bF234v-IZk/s1600/office%2Bspace.png

Um...yeah. We're gonna have to say no. We're also gonna have to ask you to put down the Pabst Blue Ribbon/Tin Foil bong and step away from the keyboard. Okay? That'd be great. Thanks.