Only a few weeks till new material..

Phantom

In all the excitement and focus of the documentary, I'd almost forgotten that Alex said last week, that they'll be releasing one of the new tunes to radio stations in about a month.

I can't recall being this eager about snakes and arrows, or even vapor trails.

Either way, I'm looking forward to them. Actually, I'd kind of like it if they weren't released until July. Because then the first time I'd hear them would be in concert. I haven't heard unfamilliar Rush songs in concert since the first time I saw them in '84, when I wasn't aware of their entire catalogue.

QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 2 2010, 11:52 PM)
Either way, I'm looking forward to them. Actually, I'd kind of like it if they weren't released until July. Because then the first time I'd hear them would be in concert. I haven't heard unfamilliar Rush songs in concert since the first time I saw them in '84, when I wasn't aware of their entire catalogue.

I'm with you on the waiting to see the songs live first bit! This would be the first time ever I caught a brand new Rush song I'd never heard.

Very exciting!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 2 2010, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 2 2010, 11:52 PM)
Either way, I'm looking forward to them.  Actually, I'd kind of like it if they weren't released until July.  Because then the first time I'd hear them would be in concert.  I haven't heard unfamilliar Rush songs in concert since the first time I saw them in '84, when I wasn't aware of their entire catalogue.

I'm with you on the waiting to see the songs live first bit! This would be the first time ever I caught a brand new Rush song I'd never heard.

Very exciting!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Well, if they are released before your concert, just don't listen to them. The question is of course, can you wait?

QUOTE (Phantom @ May 2 2010, 09:43 PM)
In all the excitement and focus of the documentary, I'd almost forgotten that Alex said last week, that they'll be releasing one of the new tunes to radio stations in about a month.

I can't recall being this eager about snakes and arrows, or even vapor trails.

Why are you more excited now than before those 2 albums? Still new Rush, still have to wait for it, difference this time is its only 2 songs.

I am majorly excited but was toying with the idea to NOT listen until I see them opening night...........

I don`t know if I can hold out that long though!! 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Rushgirl @ May 3 2010, 07:25 AM)
I am majorly excited but was toying with the idea to NOT listen until I see them opening night...........
I don`t know if I can hold out that long though!! 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

You can do it......must not go to the light.....LOL.

QUOTE (Phantom @ May 2 2010, 09:43 PM)

I can't recall being this eager about snakes and arrows

I was but as we All know, it really did not work out for me laugh.gif

Archived