Once the tour starts....

fonzbear2000

Will you check for spoilers?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Will you check for spoilers?

• yes
    • no

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 23 2010, 09:26 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 23 2010, 08:20 AM)
Yes. I have to plan the Beer break . If i know the song order i know when i can get more Beer  trink38.gif

But what if the setlist contains NO songs from HYF, S&A, and RTB...and the only songs they play are pure classics that you love?!

Then...what? tongue.gif

Then i have my wife get the beer laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 23 2010, 11:44 AM)
Yes. I have to plan the Beer break . If i know the song order i know when i can get more Beer  trink38.gif

But what if the setlist contains NO songs from HYF, S&A, and RTB...and the only songs they play are pure classics that you love?!

Then...what? tongue.gif

trink39.gif

I would love to not look and have that giddy feeling at the concert, but I KNOW some buttholeweiner will say something either before or at the show.

angry.gif

QUOTE (Xanadude69 @ Apr 23 2010, 12:37 PM)
YES! why go to a show when you don't know what songs the band will be playing? You wouldn't go to a movie that you didn't see previews for would you?

Well...IMO, your idea about "why go to a show when you don't know what they're playing?"...

Simple...

Because I love all of their songs...and love the suspense of not knowing what is coming next. To me, that's the awesome part about the show.

Comparing previews to the whole movie is not the same. We already have our "preview"...we know we're getting the whole MP album. cool.gif

In fact, to borrow your movie theory...here's a question: Would a movie be more enjoyable to watch when you already know exactly what is going to happen next from scene to scene?!!?

I think I know the answer... wink.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 23 2010, 01:05 PM)
YES! why go to a show when you don't know what songs the band will be playing? You wouldn't go to a movie that you didn't see previews for would you?

Well...IMO, your idea about "why go to a show when you don't know what they're playing?"...

Simple...

Because I love all of their songs...and love the suspense of not knowing what is coming next. To me, that's the awesome part about the show.

Comparing previews to the whole movie is not the same. We already have our "preview"...we know we're getting the whole MP album. cool.gif

In fact, to borrow your movie theory...here's a question: Would a movie be more enjoyable to watch when you already know exactly what is going to happen next from scene to scene?!!?

yes.gif goodpost.gif

Edited by fonzbear2000

QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Apr 23 2010, 06:29 PM)

Simple...

yes.gif goodpost.gif

If you know all the fun stuff beforehand, you don't get any of those weak-kneed "Ohmygod, I cannot believe they're playing THIS!" moments.

I want those.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 23 2010, 05:43 PM)

Simple...

yes.gif goodpost.gif

If you know all the fun stuff beforehand, you don't get any of those weak-kneed "Ohmygod, I cannot believe they're playing THIS!" moments.

I want those.

yes.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 23 2010, 05:43 PM)

Simple...

yes.gif goodpost.gif

I want those.

Exactly! I still regret looking at the VT setlist because I would've been even more excited not knowing certain songs would be played. I learned my lesson from that , and even though it was so hard resisting temptation for S&A tour I didn't look at alland was very happy I didn't. 653.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 23 2010, 12:44 PM)

Then...what? tongue.gif

But what if your wife refuses to go to a Rush show with you?

And don't say divorce, 'cause as far as I'm concerned its not an option biggrin.gif

Nationwide Arena will be my first 2.gif show I'm only 18 I haven't had too many opportunities to see them so I don't to ruin it by looking at their setlist Edited by jesse2112