Hand Over Fist!

Tarkus406

The worst memory I have of superconductor is Xanadu. They abridged this song for that riff and those lyrics. What is he talking about? Why that song with Xanadu? I know they were supporting the album, but SDT, TP, WP, and the title track would have worked for me.

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Apr 7 2010, 11:09 PM)
The worst memory I have of superconductor is Xanadu. They abridged this song for that riff and those lyrics. What is he talking about? Why that song with Xanadu? I know they were supporting the album, but SDT, TP, WP, and the title track would have worked for me.

I'm not getting you. How are the two songs related again? Are you talking about a live performance? I'd like to comment on this because for some reason, I'm intrigued. "Why that song with Xanadu?" What the hell do you mean?

Great song. And owlswing favorite Rush song.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/Avatars/RPS.gif

I LOVE Presto, but Hand Over Fist was one of the weaker songs from that album. It probably would not translate well live either. In fact, a lot of songs from Presto just didn't sound good live.

Would love to hear Scars tho! yes.gif

I don't tongue.gif

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Apr 7 2010, 11:09 PM)

I'm not getting you. How are the two songs related again? Are you talking about a live performance? I'd like to comment on this because for some reason, I'm intrigued. "Why that song with Xanadu?" What the hell do you mean?

They segued from Xanadu into Superconductor on the Roll the Bones (not the Presto) tour and some fans thought it was blasphemous. On the Presto tour they segued from Xanadu into YYZ. Superconductor was earlier in the set.

I wish they were playing the entire Presto album! 1022.gif

Archived