First Rush Concert?

Dave

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (cla211204 @ Oct 23 2004, 12:41 PM)
Tour of the Hemispheres-1978. Columbia,S.C. biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board! Do you live in Columbia? I ask because I live in Charleston.

Hey! Welcome Hammer! You'll enjoy it here. trink38.gif trink39.gif cocktail.gif

QUOTE (hammersmith @ Oct 26 2004, 01:40 PM)
First of all i would like to say hello,as this is my first evening on this forum.
My first Rush event was in May 1979,at Hammersmith odeon,London England.
That would have been the Hemespheres tour.

Sweet! May 7th, to be exact.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Oct 27 2004, 11:41 AM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Oct 26 2004, 05:54 PM)
1983 - The New World Tour, Chicago (actually Rosemont, but who cares?).

We all care deeply Pedro.. We care a lot!!

biggrin.gif

Tee hee...I certainly care, pedro! I've always wondered where Rosemont is.

biggrin.gif

Um....first when I was five at toronto When I was 8 at Los Angeles And Last year when I was 11 ...Here in my city ...Mexico City!!!!!I am a twelve year old fan And My dad introduced my to rush when I was 5 , I have every single LP And DVD....Oh and HI everyone....Um sorry for coping the solar federation bagde avatar It was so darned cool!!!!!O.k, ,I'll remove it if it bother you.

QUOTE (Heartless Universe @ Oct 27 2004, 06:25 PM)
Um....first when I was five at toronto When I was 8 at Los Angeles And Last year when I was 11 ...Here in my city ...Mexico City!!!!!I am a twelve year old fan And My dad introduced my to rush when I was 5 , I have every single LP And DVD....Oh and HI everyone....Um sorry for coping the solar federation bagde avatar It was so darned cool!!!!!O.k, ,I'll remove it if it bother you.

laugh.gif

Naaaah, keep it. I want to see what Indica says.....

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Oct 27 2004, 09:35 PM)

laugh.gif

no.gif

Manchester Apollo (ironic) - tour of the Hemispheres 1978....had only listened to 'Kings' so I knew very little. Groovy 653.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 27 2004, 06:49 PM)
QUOTE (Rivendell @ Oct 27 2004, 09:35 PM)

laugh.gif

no.gif

I agree, you gotta work to earn those things. So far only Indica has earned one.

Archived