Michael Jackson

Lady April

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry didn't see the other thread in the music base - my bad!

I'll post my link here to I guess sad.gif He's gone now too rose.gif

http://www.comcast.net/articles/music/2009...ENT-US-JACKSON/

Edited by Lady April

Despite all the controversy that surrounded the latter part of his career, he left quite a mark on the music scene.

R.I.P. Michael

QUOTE (Sark @ Jun 26 2009, 10:23 AM)
Despite all the controversy that surrounded the latter part of his career, he left quite a mark on the music scene.

R.I.P. Michael

Say what you will, he did. All the charges that were against him were dropped & they found that almost all of the parents involved with the charges were in debt looking for money....Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. He still was an icon for pop rock.

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 26 2009, 01:32 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

Say what you will, he did. All the charges that were against him were dropped & they found that almost all of the parents involved with the charges were in debt looking for money....Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. He still was an icon for pop rock.

I wouldn't have had a particularly difficult time believing that Jackson could have done something like that. But the families involved were, really, anything but believable.

I tend to be more than a little suspicious when the civil case is filed WITHOUT criminal charges being brought by the victim, especially when the filing is preceded by a phone call from the "victim"'s family suggesting that a large one-time payment will take care of everything.

R.I.P. Michael

Well he sure did admit with his own lips that he slept with little boys. That much we know was true. He was an iconic figure rivaled only by Elvis and The Beatles. He was as tallented as any artist who ever lived.

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 26 2009, 01:57 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

Well he sure did admit with his own lips that he slept with little boys. That much we know was true. He was an iconic figure rivaled only by Elvis and The Beatles. He was as tallented as any artist who ever lived.

I'll admit with my own lips that I sleep with little girls wacko.gif meaning to say I sleep next to them, I don't have sexual contact with them new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif I don't believe Michael did that shit. He was definately framed but whatever.

Edited by Lady April

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 26 2009, 03:11 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

I'll admit with my own lips that I sleep with little girls wacko.gif meaning to say I sleep next to them, I don't have sexual contact with them new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif I don't believe Michael did that shit. He was definately framed but whatever.

Ok, your right, he was a totally well adjusted guy. He was acquitted of all charges against him. So was OJ Simpson.

If he is a hero to you, God bless.

I believe he did that shit.

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 26 2009, 02:16 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

Ok, your right, he was a totally well adjusted guy. He was acquitted of all charges against him. So was OJ Simpson.

I never said he was a hero to me. Just because someone has their own issues doesn't make them instantly guilty either. Just because someone is a complete asshole doesn't make him the mass murderer. OJ? Where does he come into this.

I am happy all charges were dropped. For someone with issues like Michael already had the last thing he needed was to be mauled over by society's fuc*ed up parents. Seems the parents who pulled this crap on him had even worse issues. They were thinking of themselves and NOT their kids.

I dunno. Just my opinion. It usually does differ from many on this board, not too surprised here popcorn.gif what can ya do??? trink38.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 26 2009, 03:21 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

I never said he was a hero to me. Just because someone has their own issues doesn't make them instantly guilty either. Just because someone is a complete asshole doesn't make him the mass murderer. OJ? Where does he come into this.

I am happy all charges were dropped. For someone with issues like Michael already had the last thing he needed was to be mauled over by society's fuc*ed up parents. Seems the parents who pulled this crap on him had even worse issues. They were thinking of themselves and NOT their kids.

I dunno. Just my opinion. It usually does differ from many on this board, not too surprised here popcorn.gif what can ya do??? trink38.gif

Your the one that did not respect of my opinion April ? I have a right to it, no ? I said nothing harsh, but you made a point of disrespecting what I said ? If you think he is innocent fine. If you want to thumbs down my post, that's also fine, but I have a right to my opinion just as you do. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 26 2009, 02:28 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

Your the one that did not respect of my opinion April ? I have a right to it, no ? I said nothing harsh, but you made a point of disrespecting what I said ? If you think he is innocent fine. If you want to thumbs down my post, that's also fine, but I have a right to my opinion just as you do. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Wow dude - you serious? Was not a hit at you bro. Where did I say I didn't respect your opinion? I never said that nor did I try to disrespect your opinion. confused13.gif

Mabey I just like to think the best of some people.

Edited by Lady April

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 26 2009, 03:32 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

Wow dude - you serious? Was not a hit at you bro. Where did I say I didn't respect your opinion? I never said that nor did I try to disrespect your opinion. confused13.gif

That's fine. Its actually a very commendable trait. trink39.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 26 2009, 02:39 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

That, I have to say, is the first time I have been told that on here unsure.gif very strange cause usually I am despised for my "middle ground" views unsure.gif

Meh... again - what can ya do? trink39.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 26 2009, 03:42 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

That, I have to say, is the first time I have been told that on here unsure.gif very strange cause usually I am despised for my "middle ground" views unsure.gif

Most times, I tend to think, well, "if it walks like a duck. . ." etc.

But truly, I think Michael was so underdeveloped in terms of what we consider to be normal social behavior in adult males that I find his story believable. Sorry, but the man was mentally stunted, and I don't intend that in a mean way.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 26 2009, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 26 2009, 03:42 PM)

R.I.P. Michael

Most times, I tend to think, well, "if it walks like a duck. . ." etc.

But truly, I think Michael was so underdeveloped in terms of what we consider to be normal social behavior in adult males that I find his story believable. Sorry, but the man was mentally stunted, and I don't intend that in a mean way.

Yeah, hanging your kid over a balcony kind of proves that point.

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jun 26 2009, 03:18 PM)
He was definately messed up. I don't think he even knew what normal behavior was.

Being as he was created and raised by public society and expected to live up to standars as we all watched and judged, public opinion forced him to change no matter what. That would f**k anyone up.

Edited by GeddyRulz