Welcome my friend Miss Amy!!!

Lady April

laugh.gif Be nice peeps, as I know you are, and welcome her. Amy, say hi for God's sake 1287.gif they think I am a freak as it is already. I don't want them thinking I am making people up now unsure.gif

popcorn.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Lady April, Miss Amy

bekloppt.gif Amy laugh.gif

Is she hot?

cool.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 29 2009, 01:12 AM)
laugh.gif Be nice peeps, as I know you are, and welcome her. Amy, say hi for God's sake 1287.gif  they think I am a freak as it is already. I don't want them thinking I am making people up now unsure.gif

popcorn.gif

April, are you telling everyone about your imaginary friends again ? You know what happens when you stop taking your meds. scared.gif

Welcome Miss Amy to Fantasy Island. I am not Mr. Rourke, but I play one on television. ph34r.gif

unsure.gif She is going to go with the I'm a freak thing. S'ok, nothing new with ya'all anyway. She really is here unsure.gif Honestly! I sent her some Rush CD's and she came in here all by herself and registered unsure.gif

angry.gif piss!

K, last night she told me she was going to go ahead and make me look like a freak popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 29 2009, 12:11 PM)
unsure.gif She is going to go with the I'm a freak thing. S'ok, nothing new with ya'all anyway. She really is here unsure.gif Honestly! I sent her some Rush CD's and she came in here all by herself and registered unsure.gif

angry.gif piss!

K, last night she told me she was going to go ahead and make me look like a freak popcorn.gif

Freak

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ May 29 2009, 12:43 PM)
unsure.gif She is going to go with the I'm a freak thing.  S'ok, nothing new with ya'all anyway. She really is here  unsure.gif  Honestly! I sent her some Rush CD's and she came in here all by herself and registered  unsure.gif

angry.gif piss!

Freak

tongue.gif popcorn.gif trink38.gif

bekloppt.gif Miss Amy! Welcome, come on in and set a spell!

unsure.gif She is going to go with the I'm a freak thing.  S'ok, nothing new with ya'all anyway. She really is here  unsure.gif  Honestly! I sent her some Rush CD's and she came in here all by herself and registered  unsure.gif

angry.gif piss!

Is this Amy from Pythy-line?

If so then Hey it's Miss Tree! tongue.gif

HAI AMY!! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

April - I haven't seen you on here in forever! Welcome back! wub.gif

Hello All This is Amy ~~~~~~~waving~~~~~~~ bekloppt.gif YAY!!

Thank you all for the heart warming welcome. Feel very happy and huh.gif stuff!!

Happy friday everyone!! And thanks again!!!

Yes it is that hot piece of slime. tongue.gif and I love your Red Dwarf banner on your sig simply love that show!! cheer.gif

Thanks for the sweet comments you all rock!!

cool.gif common001.gif

Archived