Girl Stuff

GhostGirl

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Apr 6 2005, 11:32 AM)
Kohl's rules. Remember what I told ya about their charge card. I paid $70 on it last month, have a balance right around $200 and have yet to be charged a penny of interest. smile.gif

Oh, yeah...

Things are looking up. smile.gif

oh man...

a brand new Kohl's just opened up nbear my house...

and they gave me $10.00 gift card to go an celebrate!!

plus, they are offerring a 15% discount on that day if i open a kohls charge!!!!

me thinks i'm going to venture to kohls in the very near future...... laugh.gif

Shoes:

When preparing for work, a woman will put on a Mondi wool suit, then slip on Reebok sneakers. She will carry her dress shoes in a plastic bag from Saks. When a woman gets to work, she will put on her dress shoes. Five minutes later, she will kick them off because her feet are under the desk.

A man will wear the same pair of shoes all day. Let's not talk about how many days he'll wear the same socks.

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif Rickyrob.

ladirushfan -- let the obsession begin!! rofl3.gif Guess where I'm going at lunch? KOHL'S!!! Their charge card is great because on the statement, they will tell you the amount you need to pay to avoid a finance charge, and its usually something very reasonable. I paid like $80 to them in January (after doing all my Christmas shopping there) and have yet to pay a dime in interest. smile.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Apr 7 2005, 09:31 AM)
laugh.gif Rickyrob.

ladirushfan -- let the obsession begin!! rofl3.gif Guess where I'm going at lunch? KOHL'S!!! Their charge card is great because on the statement, they will tell you the amount you need to pay to avoid a finance charge, and its usually something very reasonable. I paid like $80 to them in January (after doing all my Christmas shopping there) and have yet to pay a dime in interest. smile.gif

Dont 4get.....If u bring a "old" person (Senior) laugh.gif

you can use there discount laugh.gif

I take my mom with me when I see somethin I want

she thinks its day of "bondin" with her only daughter

I think of it as my walkin coupon rofl3.gif

Yeahh I gotta put up with a few(coughin ALOT) criticisms and by the end of the shoppin Trip Ill need to go home, Roll one up & "vent" at Indy or my Best G/F but its worth the $$ i save new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

mad.gif fists crying.gif sad.gif

I got up early this morning and went shopping at Kohls all by myself (left the hubby at home!). I REALLY needed some nice new spring stuff for work.

Nothing!! I found NOTHING!!! I saw some cute stuff, but it was too small to fit me. All the stuff in the womens section was ugly or looked really bad on me. I found a really gorgeous blue shirt in the MENs section - but they didn't have it in the right size!!

I ended up buying more stuff for my husband than I bought for me!! So much for my shopping spree!

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Apr 7 2005, 10:06 AM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Apr 7 2005, 09:31 AM)
laugh.gif Rickyrob.

ladirushfan -- let the obsession begin!!  rofl3.gif  Guess where I'm going at lunch?  KOHL'S!!!  Their charge card is great because on the statement, they will tell you the amount you need to pay to avoid a finance charge, and its usually something very reasonable.  I paid like $80 to them in January (after doing all my Christmas shopping there) and have yet to pay a dime in interest.  smile.gif

Dont 4get.....If u bring a "old" person (Senior) laugh.gif

you can use there discount laugh.gif

I take my mom with me when I see somethin I want

she thinks its day of "bondin" with her only daughter

I think of it as my walkin coupon rofl3.gif

Yeahh I gotta put up with a few(coughin ALOT) criticisms and by the end of the shoppin Trip Ill need to go home, Roll one up & "vent" at Indy or my Best G/F but its worth the $$ i save new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Damn I didn't know that about the sr. discount!!! Unfortunately my mom is not old or old looking, so that's out.

You'll be glad to know my sweet Chasy never criticizes me when I shop. I think in a way, he is amused!! laugh.gif (Just wait till we have combined finances, he may not be as amused. rofl3.gif

I spent $80 yesterday at Kohl's. Spike, I hate that you're having so much trouble!! Geez, I dunno what to say. I have to pare down what I find at Kohl's!!!!!!

Same here!!

Covered some extra shifts at work, get paid wednesday. All I need are new shoes!!! Looking for sandals... taking sugestions

THANKS NPG....it's all your fault.....

I spent A FORTUNE at kohls on friday.....

(J/K) tongue.gif .....

but not about spending a fortune.... really it was only just over $100.00...but none of it was FOR ME!!!!

blasted teenage girls...

but i did save about $30.00 with their grand opening specials..... 653.gif

rushengal.. go to zappo's.com to look for some really great ideas for shoes....

also, where are you going to shop? having that idea in mind and also knowing what kind of sandal your looking for will help in the desicion making process.....

QUOTE (rushengal @ Apr 11 2005, 07:49 PM)
Same here!!
Covered some extra shifts at work, get paid wednesday. All I need are new shoes!!! Looking for sandals... taking sugestions

If you have any fashion sense, Please Do NOT buy Birkenstocks!!

They look like they belong to either some butch hippy or an overweight guy who wears sandals AND sox.

:shudder:

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Apr 12 2005, 06:40 AM)
THANKS NPG....it's all your fault.....
I spent A FORTUNE at kohls on friday.....
(J/K) tongue.gif .....
but not about spending a fortune.... really it was only just over $100.00...but none of it was FOR ME!!!!
blasted teenage girls...
but i did save about $30.00 with their grand opening specials..... 653.gif

laugh.gif Hey I'm only responsible for my addiction, not anyone elses!! rofl3.gif Seriously, I need to stop buying clothes for about a month, its getting out of hand.

Ok, 2 weeks, I will stop for two weeks.

Who the $(#@* am I kidding???

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

ANYwho, ditto Dweez on the Birkenstocks. *shudder*

QUOTE (dweezil @ Apr 11 2005, 04:04 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/view7.png

Can I change my mind, it's not too late is it?

scared.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Apr 12 2005, 06:56 AM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Apr 11 2005, 04:04 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/view7.png

Can I change my mind, it's not too late is it?

scared.gif

bd.gif

You're safe. I don't wear skirts. laugh.gif

I have Birkenstocks. I have my own toolbox and drill. Is there something I'm not admitting to myself here? icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Hmmm....

Considering....

Nah...now, back to drool1.gif ing...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Neil/neilbigm2.jpg

MERCY...

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Apr 12 2005, 09:34 AM)
GG. laugh.gif

Like the rat tail days, do we? wink.gif

I don't mind the rat tail at all...I'm glad he got rid of it, but it was okay for a bit. smile.gif

But actually I'm looking a bit further south....talk about a MONEY shot...

cool.gif

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Apr 12 2005, 10:42 AM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Apr 12 2005, 07:02 AM)

If you have any fashion sense, Please Do NOT buy Birkenstocks!!

Hey! sad.gif

Same here, Soddy...I like my Birks. Now, that's not ALL I wear, as evidenced by the shoes I've displayed throughout this thread. But I do like Birks.

To each her own, I 'spose. smile.gif