BSG is back!

CygXanTor

Finally! tongue.gif This show kills me, every answered question brings up a new mystery. I was sure that Laura Rosilyn was going to turn out to be the final Cylon, but I was wrong. I was a huge fan of the original series. Of course back then we only had 5 channels, and sci-fi on television was practically non-existant. Is anyone else here as into BSG as I am? Edited by CygXanTor

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Jan 18 2009, 12:06 PM)
Finally! tongue.gif This show kills me, every answered question brings up a new mystery. I was sure that Laura Rosilyn was going to turn out to be the final Cylon, but I was wrong. I was a huge fan of the original series. Of course back then we only had 5 channels, and sci-fi on television was practically non-existant. Is anyone else here as into BSG as I am?

I love this show, I think it's some of the best tv has to offer right now.

Finally finding earth; and it's destroyed - didn't see that one coming. I'm hoping that teaser at the end was just that.. that's not who I saw the last cylon to be.

QUOTE (MCM @ Jan 19 2009, 09:13 AM)
Finally!  tongue.gif This show kills me, every answered question brings up a new mystery. I was sure that Laura Rosilyn was going to turn out to be the final Cylon, but I was wrong. I was a huge fan of the original series. Of course back then we only had 5 channels, and sci-fi on television was practically non-existant. Is anyone else here as into BSG as I am?

Finally finding earth; and it's destroyed - didn't see that one coming. I'm hoping that teaser at the end was just that.. that's not who I saw the last cylon to be.

LOVE the show! I'm a bit confused by the premiere, but that's ops normal for BSG! laugh.gif

Personally, I think all of them are Cylons, but I'm probably wrong as all other predictions I've made about the show in the past have consistently failed to pan out. laugh.gif

I'm kind of looking forward to 'Caprica', but something tells me it won't be half as good as BSG.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 19 2009, 03:22 PM)
Finally!  tongue.gif This show kills me, every answered question brings up a new mystery. I was sure that Laura Rosilyn was going to turn out to be the final Cylon, but I was wrong. I was a huge fan of the original series. Of course back then we only had 5 channels, and sci-fi on television was practically non-existant. Is anyone else here as into BSG as I am?

LOVE the show! I'm a bit confused by the premiere, but that's ops normal for BSG! laugh.gif

Personally, I think all of them are Cylons, but I'm probably wrong as all other predictions I've made about the show in the past have consistently failed to pan out. laugh.gif

I'm kind of looking forward to 'Caprica', but something tells me it won't be half as good as BSG.

Ok you've lost me, is "Caprica" a new series?

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Jan 19 2009, 08:01 PM)

Yep. Here's a preview: 'Caprica'.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 19 2009, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Jan 19 2009, 08:01 PM)

Yep. Here's a preview: 'Caprica'.

Cool, thanks! How could I have missed this? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 19 2009, 09:32 PM)
aww sad.gif

i thought you were talking about this guy --> bsg.gif

wub.gif trink38.gif common001.gif 653.gif cheer.gif 1287.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif BSG...wherever you are. hug2.gif

me too, 'eh?

bump! OK just watched latest UK BSG.

SPOILER

AHH FRACK!!! SOMEONE IN AMERICA PLEASE TELL ME ADAMA IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dyin' here! you guys are one episode ahead right? somebody save me!!!

Edited by Grapes_under_pressure

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Feb 3 2009, 07:54 PM)
SPOILER

What episode are you on? We had Season 4 Episode 13 last week. Adama was alive at the end of that episode... but will he be alive by the end of ep14? And is anyone ever really dead on the show?

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Feb 4 2009, 01:30 AM)
SPOILER

What episode are you on? We had Season 4 Episode 13 last week. Adama was alive at the end of that episode... but will he be alive by the end of ep14? And is anyone ever really dead on the show?

I for one will immediately chug a beer the moment Gaeta takes a bullet in the brains... what an arsehole. They should have killed him a few eps ago when he wouldn't stop singing....

Tigh and Adama... aaaargh. I would feel they are safer if it wasn't for such the extended leadup to that scene with the Roslin kiss and all that... I also don't know why they started taking pot shots as soon as the door started to open instead of fortify themselves in there and wipe out a few of the marines at least...

I'd bet one of the two of them at least will be dead. Maybe Tigh will take one to save Adama and then miraculously awaken on a Resurrection ship with Ellen... or maybe they will both barely survive but be taken prisoner...

Kara blowing some heads off was awesome. Man Friday can't come soon enough so we'll hopefully find out WTFrack is going on...

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 4 2009, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Feb 4 2009, 01:30 AM)
SPOILER

I for one will immediately chug a beer the moment Gaeta takes a bullet in the brains... what an arsehole. They should have killed him a few eps ago when he wouldn't stop singing....

Tigh and Adama... aaaargh. I would feel they are safer if it wasn't for such the extended leadup to that scene with the Roslin kiss and all that... I also don't know why they started taking pot shots as soon as the door started to open instead of fortify themselves in there and wipe out a few of the marines at least...

I'd bet one of the two of them at least will be dead. Maybe Tigh will take one to save Adama and then miraculously awaken on a Resurrection ship with Ellen... or maybe they will both barely survive but be taken prisoner...

Kara blowing some heads off was awesome. Man Friday can't come soon enough so we'll hopefully find out WTFrack is going on...

I'm liking the newly skeevy Gaeta. He'll probably be taking a bullet soon enough though.

Oddly, the person who probably had the most respect as an actor coming into the show, Mary McDonell(sp?), is the one I find most annoying. I'm saddened her character has made it this far. Just frakking kill her off already!

Personally I'm hoping they kill off Baltar and Starbuck. Two very annoying narcissists whose deaths would make the universe a much better place.

But yes, Gaeta deserves a round to the back of the head for what he's done.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 4 2009, 01:50 PM)
Personally I'm hoping they kill off Baltar and Starbuck. Two very annoying narcissists whose deaths would make the universe a much better place.

Did you ever see that nutty geek chick do her crazy rant about Starbuck the first time they "killed her off"?

She was soooooooooooo upset I bet she wept for 10 days when they brought her back...

Speaking of which, that is a pretty fracking huge plot element they still need to address. It was a awkard scene for sure when she went to speak to Lee about it but then *he* told *her* that Dee just went and popepd herself in the head.

You can say a lot of different things about this series - but you sure can't argue the gripping drama and excellent acting. This is why BSG and Lost are our favorite shows at my place and about the only two shows we ever watch. It will be "bummer days" for sure when we lose both these magnificent series.

Oh yeah and here is the Starbuck rant I mentioned. Very hilarious. And I thought Rush fans had some massive nerds amongst us.

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Feb 3 2009, 06:54 PM)
SPOILER

Sorry, you know as much as we do at this point. The preview for this Friday's ep mentions that Col. Tigh dies defending Adama, but you know this show, it could turn out any number of ways... confused13.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 4 2009, 03:47 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 4 2009, 01:50 PM)

Did you ever see that nutty geek chick do her crazy rant about Starbuck the first time they "killed her off"?

She was soooooooooooo upset I bet she wept for 10 days when they brought her back...

Speaking of which, that is a pretty fracking huge plot element they still need to address. It was a awkard scene for sure when she went to speak to Lee about it but then *he* told *her* that Dee just went and popepd herself in the head.

You can say a lot of different things about this series - but you sure can't argue the gripping drama and excellent acting. This is why BSG and Lost are our favorite shows at my place and about the only two shows we ever watch. It will be "bummer days" for sure when we lose both these magnificent series.

Oh yeah and here is the Starbuck rant I mentioned. Very hilarious. And I thought Rush fans had some massive nerds amongst us.

Ain't technology great? Nerds the world over have the means to indulge, enrich, and deepen their nerdiness to the fullest! 653.gif rofl3.gif 1022.gif

Aye aye aye aye holy frak!

What an episode! ohmy.gif By the end of it I was actually shaking it was so intense. A film or TV show hasn't had that effect on me since about 8 years ago when I first saw the movie Crimson Tide.

I was so happy with the ending that they didn't wuss out!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 9 2009, 06:47 AM)

What an episode! ohmy.gif By the end of it I was actually shaking it was so intense. A film or TV show hasn't had that effect on me since about 8 years ago when I first saw the movie Crimson Tide.

that was frakin kick ass!

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Feb 9 2009, 12:45 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 9 2009, 06:47 AM)

What an episode!  ohmy.gif  By the end of it I was actually shaking it was so intense.  A film or TV show hasn't had that effect on me since about 8 years ago when I first saw the movie Crimson Tide.

that was frakin kick ass!

Eat led Gaeta & Zarek!!!

OK that was definatley the best episode of BSG i have ever seen. The bit where Roslyn says : No, not now not ever - about surrendering. god. i was just in awe! So you get your BSG on Friday, we get ours on Tuesday. i thought you were 1 week ahead tongue.gif

that was just... i am still in shock from the amazingness of that episode.