Actors you just can't stand

Tick

I know most would say Keanu Reaves is the worst actor out there. I would say, its hard to disagree. He's very weak. I personally can't deal with Ben Affleck. He ruins a movie.

So who are the the actors you just don't like ?

Lets see if were all on the same page. atickhum.gif

Edited by tick

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2009, 02:45 PM)
Josh Hartnet is also kinda weak.

I like him. You didn't like him in 30 Days of Night? I sure did. Owlswing thinks he's dreamy. laugh.gif

I really can't stand Tom Cruise. He puts on that same stupid intense face in every movie thinking it's supposed to shake the screen. It doesn't.

And he thinks his very presence is larger than life. It isn't.

Even though I think Keanu is shit, I love Bill & Ted and Freaked (he played a mexican dog boy in a freak show -- it's great!) too much to completely hate him.

Paul Walker, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Josh Hartnett (good call), Affleck, Dane Cook (terrible comedian, terrible actor), Brendan Fraser.

QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 7 2009, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2009, 02:45 PM)
Josh Hartnet is also kinda weak.

I like him. You didn't like him in 30 Days of Night? I sure did. Owlswing thinks he's dreamy. laugh.gif

He was ok in it. Its not really a role that challeges an actor. Keanu Reaves would have done fine in that movie.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/6b/Neo_Whoa.jpg

"Vampires...whoa."

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jan 7 2009, 04:02 PM)
Even though I think Keanu is shit, I love Bill & Ted and Freaked (he played a mexican dog boy in a freak show -- it's great!) too much to completely hate him.

Paul Walker, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Josh Hartnett (good call), Affleck, Dane Cook (terrible comedian, terrible actor), Brendan Fraser.

Great call on Paul Walker ! He absolutely sucks ! You actually came up with someone worse then Keanu Reaves. yes.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jan 7 2009, 03:02 PM)

That guy single-handedly destroys any movie he's in.

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Jon Heder

Steven Segal

Chuck Norris

Jean Claude VanDamn

I'M ON A ROLL !

QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 7 2009, 04:12 PM)

He sure aint all that. Thats for sure. Walker is the worst though. I'm convinced. yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2009, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 7 2009, 04:12 PM)

He sure aint all that. Thats for sure. Walker is the worst though. I'm convinced. yes.gif

I didn't even know who that was. I had to look him up. laugh.gif

Gwyneth Paltrow and as Kathy Griffin would say, "and her big bag of bullsh#t"

If her parents weren't famous to start off with - (her father was Bruce Paltrow, Director, and her mother is Blythe Danner, Actress) she wouldn't have made it.

I've had it with Tom Cruise too, he can take a hike...

QUOTE (librarian @ Jan 7 2009, 04:02 PM)

If her parents weren't famous to start off with - (her father was Bruce Paltrow, Director, and her mother is Blythe Danner, Actress) she wouldn't have made it.

on that note,

Drew Barrymore is "somewhat" annoying. Another actress born into the business.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jan 7 2009, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (librarian @ Jan 7 2009, 04:02 PM)

on that note,

Drew Barrymore is "somewhat" annoying. Another actress born into the business.

Nope. Nobody gets to put Drew down in my presence. I f***ing love her. tongue.gif wub.gif

Yeah I agree with most of the names here...plus Leo Decaprio and Mark Wahlberg...

So what I don't get is, if the general consensus is that they all suck, then how the hell did they ever become stars? Who the hell likes em??

confused13.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 7 2009, 04:34 PM)
Yeah I agree with most of the names here...plus Leo Decaprio and Mark Wahlberg...

So what I don't get is, if the general consensus is that they all suck, then how the hell did they ever become stars? Who the hell likes em??

confused13.gif

Probably their bodies.

Pags, Drew isn't that bad to me, but I've known her to be annoying at times.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 7 2009, 05:34 PM)

confused13.gif

I think Leo is great.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2009, 04:39 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 7 2009, 05:34 PM)

confused13.gif

I think Leo is great.

I don't get what's so great myself but there you go...and whoever picked him to play Howard Hughes must like watching kids playing dress up...

Eddie Murphy

Vin Diesel

and lately, Nicolas Cage has sucked ass.