I'm Back

snowdogged

Hi Guys and Gals,

I don't know if anyone even noticed that I haven't posted in close to six months because I was going though some tough relationship problems and just wasn't up to posting anything. I checked the site out about once a month but that was about it. I went through a pretty messy break-up and still don't feel

too good, considering my eleven year old daughter has to be in the middle of this BS. I figure it's time for me to get back involved in this great community and it might help in the healing process. So, expect to be hearing from me again, whether you like it or not.

I am glad that you made it back here Snowdogged. trink39.gif

Welcome home, my friend.

We are here. In bad times we can be your support, in good times, we'll laugh with you.

I'm so sorry for your challenges of recent, but things will have a way of working out for the better. Children are resilient - give her consistent love and support, hugs and kisses, and tell her how much you love her all the time, and she will come through these difficult times with much more ease. But please, never EVER criticize your ex to her or in front of her. That will make her uncomfortable and give her torn feelings. She loves BOTH of you, and you can't punish her for that.

Good luck, and again, welcome home.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/th1245.gif

Thanks everyone!!! It really is a spirit lifter to have people show concern for my daughter and I. My daughter does seem to be adjusting better now that some time has past. I get to see her a lot more often now then I did at the beginning of the separation and what helps even more is that my ex and I are starting to get along with one another and I think that is much better for my daughter than the constant fighting that was going on in front of her on a pretty constant basis. I am trying to stay optimistic about everything and I do already feel better after posting and getting all the great feedback.

Thanks again everyone!!! trink39.gif

P.S. Janie, now we can start picking each others captions again. rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Oct 8 2008, 06:52 PM)
Hi Guys and Gals,

I don't know if anyone even noticed that I haven't posted in close to six months because I was going though some tough relationship problems and just wasn't up to posting anything. I checked the site out about once a month but that was about it. I went through a pretty messy break-up and still don't feel
too good, considering my eleven year old daughter has to be in the middle of this BS. I figure it's time for me to get back involved in this great community and it might help in the healing process. So, expect to be hearing from me again, whether you like it or not.

All right. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Welcome back. bekloppt.gif

I hope you feel better someway. rose.gif

good luck and god bless, welcome back [ kotter] sorrry biggrin.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Oct 9 2008, 05:49 AM)
Thanks everyone!!! It really is a spirit lifter to have people show concern for my daughter and I.

Thanks again everyone!!! trink39.gif

P.S. Janie, now we can start picking each others captions again. rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I really am glad to see you back snowdogged. And I'm not just saying that to get more wins in the captions thread. wink.gif

I said it before, is it our fault we both have the same kick ass sense of humor!

I've been busy over in the Rush Caption thread too. You should definitely add some captions over there.

Glad you're back! biggrin.gif

Archived