THAT'S IT NWW !!!!!!

ladirushfan80

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Oct 2 2008, 01:23 AM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Oct 1 2008, 05:10 PM)
Funny you would post the picture that's kept the 'Cary Grant was gay' rumour alive for years.

Why funny? I'm all about gay subtext (and sometimes supertext). biggrin.gif

Heh, subtext... tongue.gif you know what that's an anagram of, don't you? ph34r.gif laugh.gif

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 1 2008, 06:45 PM)
I thought this thread was gonna be about hot guys kissing confused13.gif

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/DC_007/mkpic82.jpg

Seeing two guys kissing actually turns me off. I have no problems with seeing two women kiss though. But watching guys together... actually lowers my libido.

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Oct 1 2008, 05:18 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 28 2008, 11:18 AM)
Well, I'd rather talk about naked Alex (heck, I'd even talk about naked Geddy, maybe naked Neil) but the toilet seat banter seems to be of more interest so I'll add my 2 cents...

I never understood this argument. One person has to lift the seat, one has to put down the seat. What's the problem? Men could argue that they're sick of always having to lift the seat... I don't get it. There are worse things in life.

But I will tell you what's icky... having to listen to that loud stream of pee in the middle of the night. I'm convinced that men hold it for like half the day just so they can have some sick marathon pee at 2am. And then they want to be congratulated or something. "Hey, did you hear how long I was whizzing for!?" "Yeah, yeah, I heard." "It's like I wasn't going to stop!!" "I know."

I always sit to pee when I'm at home or a guest in someone's home-- too much splatter-back and/or potential to miss. It's more polite to leave the toilet (and floor) cleaner dontcha all think? Plus I'm lazy and old. Why stand when you can sit?

Ha! Exactly though. Surely it's more comfortable to sit.

I think it is polite for a guy to sit when others can hear him pee. I mean, jeez, total mood killer.

QUOTE (Janie @ Oct 2 2008, 09:50 AM)
I thought this thread was gonna be about hot guys kissing  confused13.gif

Seeing two guys kissing actually turns me off. I have no problems with seeing two women kiss though. But watching guys together... actually lowers my libido.

Same here Janie (but not so much seeing two women kissing for me), but I'll not knock it, though, just not get into it, lol...

...removed image...

Me neither. tongue.gif

goodpost.gif

YUCK! wacko.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Oct 2 2008, 10:01 AM)

goodpost.gif

YUCK! wacko.gif

I agree.

We just don't have the parts that would make these hot guys notice us. If this is what this thread is going to be about from now on, count me out.

There isn't anything wrong with it, don't get me wrong, I just don't find it to be a turn on.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/th1245.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Oct 2 2008, 08:50 AM)

Same here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/MichaelPhelpsPicture.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/michaelphelps.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/michael-phelps-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/michael_phelps_200free_awards.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/6_3_michael_phelps.jpg

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Oct 2 2008, 10:42 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/MichaelPhelpsPicture.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/michaelphelps.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/michael-phelps-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/michael_phelps_200free_awards.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/spiritcreekmountain/6_3_michael_phelps.jpg

applaudit.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif

MUCH better than 2 dudes Kissing yes.gif

Now I see how this thread is, I was under the assumption that it was freeform just the same as the guys' "That's It". Kinda prudish there and I am not that way. Sorry, but if it is open for straight forward opinions, which it looks as though it is, there is mine smile.gif

Eh ... to each their own. eh.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 2 2008, 12:44 PM)
Now I see how this thread is, I was under the assumption that it was freeform just the same as the guys' "That's It". Kinda prudish there and I am not that way. Sorry, but if it is open for straight forward opinions, which it looks as though it is, there is mine smile.gif

Honestly Im not apologizing for what I like. So what if Im atracted to gay men and I find hot guys kissing hot. I dont get how that should make me out to be a pervert when its perfectly NORMAL for a guy to think girls kissing is hot. Talk about a double standard there. huh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 2 2008, 12:57 PM)
Now I see how this thread is, I was under the assumption that it was freeform just the same as the guys' "That's It". Kinda prudish there and I am not that way. Sorry, but if it is open for straight forward opinions, which it looks as though it is, there is mine  smile.gif
Eh ... to each their own.  eh.gif

Honestly Im not apologizing for what I like. So what if Im atracted to gay men and I find hot guys kissing hot. I dont get how that should make me out to be a pervert when its perfectly NORMAL for a guy to think girls kissing is hot. Talk about a double standard there. huh.gif

I don't think that any of us who expressed that two guys kissing is a turn-off implied that if you DO like that, you're a perv...

If so, it was unintentional. I was just saying what appeals to me vs. what doesn't. I hold no double-standard, I promise you that.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 2 2008, 01:00 PM)
Now I see how this thread is, I was under the assumption that it was freeform just the same as the guys' "That's It". Kinda prudish there and I am not that way. Sorry, but if it is open for straight forward opinions, which it looks as though it is, there is mine  smile.gif

I don't think that any of us who expressed that two guys kissing is a turn-off implied that if you DO like that, you're a perv...

If so, it was unintentional. I was just saying what appeals to me vs. what doesn't. I hold no double-standard, I promise you that.

Thats good to know GG, I did feel a lil ganged up on there.

But I bet if it was Neil kissing another guy you might feel differently. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 2 2008, 01:03 PM)

But I bet if it was Neil kissing another guy you might feel differently. tongue.gif

ohmy.gif ooooooooo nice! I'd like to kiss Neil even if I was a dude tongue.gif

Erm...no...but I've got plenty of other Neil fantasies to daydream about. wink.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 2 2008, 01:12 PM)

Erm...no...but I've got plenty of other Neil fantasies to daydream about. wink.gif

laugh.gif I bet you do I bet you do! *nudge nudge wink wink say no more* tongue.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 2 2008, 01:19 PM)

laugh.gif I bet you do I bet you do! *nudge nudge wink wink say no more* tongue.gif popcorn.gif

Oh I could say plenty more... maybe I should save it for another place tho... *wink wink, nudge nudge*

16ton.gif

wink.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 2 2008, 10:57 AM)

goodpost.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 2 2008, 01:26 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 2 2008, 01:19 PM)

Oh I could say plenty more... maybe I should save it for another place tho... *wink wink, nudge nudge*

16ton.gif

wink.gif biggrin.gif

tongue.gif mmmmmmmmmmmmm Neil fantasies!!!! Bring it on Hey! ohmy.gif Where's those "money shots" of yours GG??? popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 2 2008, 01:44 PM)

it is whatever you want it to be April, and don't take it personally if other ladies don't concur with your opinion finding men kissing attractive. If you do, then so be it. We don't have to enjoy it and were sharing our opinions.

I have some wonderful gay friends, but I am not turned on by them kissing or other pda's. I just don't find it attractive. So if that is what this thread is about, I don't want to participate. They are welcome to show they're affection, I'm not a prude - it just doesn't do it for ME.

And for Ya Big Tree, no one is calling you a "perv" for what you like. No one is asking you to apologize for liking what you like. If that's how you feel, then you have your own issues to deal with. We can't help you there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/th1245.gif

Archived