Arrogant Bastard Ale

The Owl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Sep 24 2008, 05:38 PM)
Is it available anywhere in New England?

I know it is available in MA, although not at the store I work at (we don't deal with their distributor). If you go online to the Stone website, you should be able to figure out where in your area yo can get it.

Haven't had the Arrogant Bastard Ale yet, but I love their IPA, my favorite IPA bar none, and second on my ranking of all beers.

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Sep 24 2008, 11:59 PM)

I know it is available in MA, although not at the store I work at (we don't deal with their distributor). If you go online to the Stone website, you should be able to figure out where in your area yo can get it.

Haven't had the Arrogant Bastard Ale yet, but I love their IPA, my favorite IPA bar none, and second on my ranking of all beers.

Stone IPA is indeed a classic (note tribute in sig). Same with their Pale Ale.

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Sep 24 2008, 10:59 PM)

Stone's Ruination IPA is my all-time favorite. I love the way it smells, there's so much hop in it that I can smell loud citrus notes and it finishes soooo dry. So dry in fact it about takes care of any excess bitterness.

YMMV

Love it. But even though it's not the most alcoholic brew around it really goes to my head and I limit myself to the occasional double-deuce. It and Duvel just get me smashed in short order.

Arrogant Bastard doesn't kick my ass the same way however. Weird.

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Sep 24 2008, 11:59 PM)

Thanks, I found a place in West Springfield, Mass where I can get some. I'm going to pick some up on my way to NYC this weekend. trink39.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 21 2009, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE (SunlightOnChrome @ Sep 28 2008, 09:39 PM)
ABA is fantastic.  Has anyone tried the oak aged version?  WOW!

yes.gif

no, I havent seen that anywhere. I also havent seen it anywhere around here in 6-pack (12oz bottles) but I know that it is available in that format.

now Im on a Mission.

Here in Florida, just today I finally found ABA and the other Stone products for the first time! common001.gif

I am currently enjoying my first Arrogant Bastard. I also picked up a couple bottles of the Smoked Porter (I love porters).

I didn't pick up the Pale Ale or the Ruination IPA and I'm already regretting it. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 14 2009, 06:07 PM)
Here in Florida, just today I finally found ABA and the other Stone products for the first time!  common001.gif

I am currently enjoying my first Arrogant Bastard. I also picked up a couple bottles of the Smoked Porter (I love porters).

I didn't pick up the Pale Ale or the Ruination IPA and I'm already regretting it. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow.

Welcome back, Snow! trink39.gif

Stone Pale Ale is easily one of the best. Better than Sierra Nevada, IMO. Their IPA is top shelf, too.

I had some Oaked Arrogant Bastard during the Super Bowl, and it was a nice variation on the regular AB.

I've seen it in the local beer store here...I was amused by it...i'll have to try it sometime.

I like many beers, pretty much anything but Bud, Coors or Miller (yuck!!) tongue.gif

I'm still a Guinness guy all the way.....but I like trying any hearty beer or micro brew.

trink39.gif

I'm getting thirsty now! tongue.gif