An update for my

pixey

Ya know I check in here every once in awhile, usually to post in Daylins Faeries thread so I thought I would let me friends know whats been up with me. So here goes. wink.gif

It's been a horrible year. Some may remember that I posted in Jan that our town was flooded. We lost everything then and it's only gotten worse from there. No need to go into each and every one but I do want to mention a couple of things and one of them is awesome!

Rushfreak in now a proud Grandpa! His first Grandson was born on the 4th of July at 4:02 pm. Ayden Andrew weighed 7 lbs 5 1/2 oz. He is a gorgeous boy. See photo below. wub.gif

Ayden Andrew, just a week or 2 ago

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/pixey/HPIM0668.jpg

So you may notice I said Rushfreak is a Grandpa. After 20 very near years Rushfreak and I have decided to go our separate ways. The split has been very amicable and we are working very hard to remain friendly. Not only because it is whats best for both of us but the kids too. He has gone out of his way to help me recently and I appreciate it.

I have been very ill this year. Since June I have been in the hospital twice. Once with Pneumonia (again) and just 10 days ago I was in thyroid storm and Heart Failure. I am now being properly medicated and am feeling better than I ever have. Which is saying alot because I am not even close to being 100%! I now am just waiting for my thyroid to get to normal levels so I can have the surgery to remove it.

I have had so much on my plate that it is not even funny. Above is only a small taste. For the first time in my life I am going to see a therapist, after the advice of Hospital staff from the University of Chicago Medical Center (they rushed me to the hospital up there and thank goodness too! They were amazing!). They knew what was going on in my life and said that I could benefit from it. I want to be healthy and not just physically so I am taking their advice. I have a long way to go.

RIP Daisy girl, I miss your furry butt!

So theres my update, thanks for reading. I hope now to be able to stop by more often, maybe my post count can get a little higher.

wub.gif

Fight the good fight!!

Don't ever give up.....remember, if you're going through hell....keep going......

Best wishes trink39.gif rose.gif

hug2.gif trink39.gif You have my sympathy and good wishes. That's so much to go through in such a short period of time.

Your TRF friends are here for you.

I am glad that you are on the mend wub.gif

We are here for you when ever you need us!!!

I wish you much happiness and health!!!!

Sending angels to be with you so that you don't think that you are alone wub.gif

Missy

Hi pixey smile.gif bekloppt.gif

I haven't been here that much over the last couple weeks.

Vacation and just other stuff.

I'm so sorry, for all you've been through. That's too much. But, I know you will come out stronger.

Much love to you, my faerie loving friend hug2.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/kadialin/wiccancountessjgdarkencbd3.gif

Archived