Is Time and Motion....Rush's worst...

druid13

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Aug 1 2008, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Aug 1 2008, 08:33 AM)

You remind me too much of Alice in Chains.

tongue.gif

music.gif They come to snuff the rooster. music.gif

tongue.gif

applaudit.gif

A droning but cool song.

the other weird thing is Double Agent ( esoteric for sure) and Freeze ( same category) are two of my favorites.....so go figure?

I think the Loon sound ( found on the Work in Progress video) should have been left in....yep I own that video set as part of my increasing DVD/VHS drum collection. There is some good stuff there.

I've never understood the hatred for Dog Years...I guess the people who think Rush should be "heavy" in the sense of never taking a lighter attitude hate it.

QUOTE (druid13 @ Aug 1 2008, 09:34 AM)
the other weird thing is Double Agent ( esoteric for sure) and Freeze ( same category) are two of my favorites.....so go figure?

I think the Loon sound ( found on the Work in Progress video) should have been left in....yep I own that video set as part of my increasing DVD/VHS drum collection. There is some good stuff there.

I've never understood the hatred for Dog Years...I guess the people who think Rush should be "heavy" in the sense of never taking a lighter attitude hate it.

I am in the minority of people who like Rivendell and Dog Years, esp. the latter. I never got the hate for it!

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Aug 1 2008, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (druid13 @ Aug 1 2008, 09:34 AM)

I am in the minority of people who like Rivendell and Dog Years, esp. the latter. I never got the hate for it!

No hate here. Dog Years is a good tune while you're mountain biking. cool.gif

I LOVE DOG YEARS! Fantastic song, really bouncy almost punky, gives you that energy spurt and very very funny - brilliant!

Rivendell is lovely to chill down to, I think a lot of people dislike it because it's different. I love the words! Probably the only song ever that I can use to go to sleep to. Not because it's dull, just very relaxing and nice.

Time and Motion I haven't heard yet scared.gif

I LOVE DOG YEARS! Fantastic song, really bouncy almost punky, gives you that energy spurt and very very funny - brilliant!

Rivendell is lovely to chill down to, I think a lot of people dislike it because it's different. I love the words! Probably the only song ever that I can use to go to sleep to. Not because it's dull, just very relaxing and nice.

Time and Motion I haven't heard yet 

You've heard Dog Years but not Time and Motion? How did that happen? It's not like Dog Years is on a compilation or live album or anything, the only place you can hear it is on Test For Echo in which case you'll have Time and Motion right there. I'm confused.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Aug 1 2008, 12:14 PM)

You've heard Dog Years but not Time and Motion? How did that happen? It's not like Dog Years is on a compilation or live album or anything, the only place you can hear it is on Test For Echo in which case you'll have Time and Motion right there. I'm confused.

I was very bad and downloaded Dog Years because of the title laugh.gif

Buying T4E when I get paid cool.gif

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Aug 1 2008, 12:14 PM)

Snowdog2112....Sounds like you're old school like me.

The fact is that is today's technology we can easily buy and download any one song off an album without buying the album.

I buy songs all the time off iTunes and not the entire albums! (Not Rush of course)

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Aug 3 2008, 11:20 AM)
QUOTE (By-Tor & the Jazz Bass @ Aug 3 2008, 12:10 PM)
Just remember, Rush's worst song is better then most bands best song  wink.gif  1022.gif

Not "Dog Years"!

Yeah, Even "Dog Years"

QUOTE (By-Tor & the Jazz Bass @ Aug 3 2008, 11:10 AM)
Just remember, Rush's worst song is better then most bands best song wink.gif 1022.gif

I wouldn't say that........Rush has written some pretty awful songs in their career.........

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Aug 3 2008, 05:29 PM)
QUOTE (By-Tor & the Jazz Bass @ Aug 3 2008, 11:10 AM)
Just remember, Rush's worst song is better then most bands best song  wink.gif  1022.gif

I wouldn't say that........Rush has written some pretty awful songs in their career.........

For sure....

Archived