Neil sighting (Freddie Gruber's bday)

rushfr:CP

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 22 2008, 01:20 AM)
QUOTE (SirDraco @ May 22 2008, 05:17 AM)
I did not sleep with that woman who passed out in my bed in Vegas. 

653.gif

I read on some drum board that you did. common001.gif

rofl3.gif

If she was LAFD, then I might have thought about it. yes.gif

QUOTE (SirDraco @ May 22 2008, 05:22 AM)

653.gif

rofl3.gif

I have a stellar witness....Erksine saw it all, man. ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 21 2008, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (Joesmechanic @ May 21 2008, 10:43 PM)

Doesn't feel good....does it.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the only person here who's angry and upset is... well... you.

(munch munch munch)

Hahahahahahahaha

This whole thing is actually the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Where would we be without people with massive egos to ridicule?

NOBODY is obliged to greet a complete stranger. It's a against human rights.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 22 2008, 01:26 AM)

653.gif

rofl3.gif

Why is it that whatever happens in Vegas, ends up on CP and TRF? cosmo.gif

QUOTE (SirDraco @ May 22 2008, 05:37 AM)

653.gif

rofl3.gif

Because we're here...in Vegas....roll the bones. yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 22 2008, 01:42 AM)
QUOTE (SirDraco @ May 22 2008, 05:37 AM)

653.gif

rofl3.gif

Because we're here...in Vegas....roll the bones. yes.gif

We're pretty much planning on having a yearly Rush fan gathering in Vegas, like every year even. You guys better plan on a Vegas trip in 2009!!! trink38.gif

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ May 22 2008, 04:49 AM)
Because, as Rush 'Groupies', we've all got a better chance of talking to Neil than him. Remember, it's better to be a groupie than a stalker yes.gif

no.gif

Neil speaks to nobody, not even his wife - not unlike my hubby come to think of it - not Geddy, not Alex, not Gump, not Prattorian, not even Chuck Norris.

Peace

Groupee? Is that anything like a Slurpee?

QUOTE (edgyspice @ May 22 2008, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (Joesmechanic @ May 22 2008, 12:02 PM)
Rush groupee.....same as poopee.

As a dog returneth to its vomit...

Yeah, really...

Joe, despite those two posts early this morning, this thread was pretty much dead, which is what I thought you wanted when you suggested it be closed...yet here you are resurrecting it. You like all this abuse? It's obvious you like the attention because you wouldn't have posted again. Normally I'd advise you (again) to cut bait and give it up, but hey, keep going -- the more you post, the more you become fodder for comedy around here. biggrin.gif

It's stupid dog shit like this that's the reason Neil probably doesn't like interacting with people he doesn't know to being with. The guy can't step out for a smoke or take a two minute walk without some ass hat detailing on the Internet how Neil doesn't like up to some dork's personal expectations.

The internet (obviously) has made this problem 100 times worse than ever before. it's probably just a matter of time before celebs have their own gated cities, grocery stores, bars, movie theatres and tropical islands to vacation on - and who can blame them I guess.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 22 2008, 03:47 PM)
It's stupid dog shit like this that's the reason Neil probably doesn't like interacting with people he doesn't know to being with. The guy can't step out for a smoke or take a two minute walk without some ass hat detailing on the Internet how Neil doesn't like up to some dork's personal expectations.

The internet (obviously) has made this problem 100 times worse than ever before. it's probably just a matter of time before celebs have their own gated cities, grocery stores, bars, movie theatres and tropical islands to vacation on - and who can blame them I guess.

Not me. Kinda makes you ashamed of being a fan of anything and that shouldn't happen.

QUOTE (Smudger @ May 22 2008, 07:01 AM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ May 22 2008, 04:49 AM)
Because, as Rush 'Groupies', we've all got a better chance of talking to Neil than him. Remember, it's better to be a groupie than a stalker yes.gif

no.gif

Neil speaks to nobody, not even his wife - not unlike my hubby come to think of it - not Geddy, not Alex, not Gump, not Prattorian, not even Chuck Norris.

Peace

this deserved a rofl3.gif but I forgot.

If Neil needs something he uses telepathy.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1)
Yeah, really...

Joe, despite those two posts early this morning, this thread was pretty much dead, which is what I thought you wanted when you suggested it be closed...yet here you are resurrecting it. You like all this abuse? It's obvious you like the attention because you wouldn't have posted again. Normally I'd advise you (again) to cut bait and give it up, but hey, keep going -- the more you post, the more you become fodder for comedy around here. 

My god! 18,000 posts!!

That must be at least 1/2 of your lifetime. rofl3.gif

Edited by Joesmechanic

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 22 2008, 08:16 PM)
It's stupid dog shit like this that's the reason Neil probably doesn't like interacting with people he doesn't know to being with.  The guy can't step out for a smoke or take a two minute walk without some ass hat detailing on the Internet how Neil doesn't like up to some dork's personal expectations.

The internet (obviously) has made this problem 100 times worse than ever before.  it's probably just a matter of time before celebs have their own gated cities, grocery stores, bars, movie theatres and tropical islands to vacation on - and who can blame them I guess.

goodpost.gif

Ummmm....that mask of yours is pretty scarey if you ask me.

QUOTE (Joesmechanic @ May 24 2008, 02:58 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1)
Yeah, really...

Joe, despite those two posts early this morning, this thread was pretty much dead, which is what I thought you wanted when you suggested it be closed...yet here you are resurrecting it. You like all this abuse? It's obvious you like the attention because you wouldn't have posted again. Normally I'd advise you (again) to cut bait and give it up, but hey, keep going -- the more you post, the more you become fodder for comedy around here. 

My god! 18,000 posts!!

this is where you make yourself look like an asshole man. No one is dissing you because you love to drum, work on cars, or hang with drummers/celebs. Why diss 1001001 for obviously doing two things he loves which is help run this forum and talk about Rush? Telling Neil how to run his life isn;t enough, now you want to tell everyone here how to run theirs?

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 24 2008, 06:17 AM)
QUOTE (Joesmechanic @ May 24 2008, 02:58 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1)
Yeah, really...

My god! 18,000 posts!!

this is where you make yourself look like an asshole man. No one is dissing you because you love to drum, work on cars, or hang with drummers/celebs. Why diss 1001001 for obviously doing two things he loves which is help run this forum and talk about Rush? Telling Neil how to run his life isn;t enough, now you want to tell everyone here how to run theirs?

Despite his earlier suggestion that this thread be locked, I think he's determined to keep it, and himself, on the first page.

I know this post is no help. ohmy.gif