How soon can we expect spoiler talk?

ReflectedLight

i bet very soon. the problem is some people don't put SPOILER under the post and WHAM.............you know some song's

QUOTE (Joshua @ Mar 13 2008, 06:41 PM)
***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

They're not playing anything from Caress Of Steel.

Maybe not, but I Think I'm Going Bald was in Tuesdays rehearsals.

Sometimes I would like to know what they are playing. I dont like to know their opener or encores. But otherwise I like spoilers.

QUOTE (Mosherman @ Mar 13 2008, 07:48 PM)
Didn't Mike Portnoy leak it early on his blog or something, last year?

That f*cking guy would..... DT's got skillz, but their singer....bah, and their music is so cheestastic.

QUOTE (hope70 @ Mar 13 2008, 05:36 PM)
I am one of the fans who will not be looking at the setlist, but will people know the setlist before the first show in PR? If so, I won't be hanging around here much longer for fear of someone letting a spoiler out. bolt.gif

Yeah, me too (I think!)

I've never done that before, I've always wanted to find out the setlist, but for this tour, I decided I wanted to try to remain surprised until I see a show. It's going to be tough!! eh.gif

QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Mar 13 2008, 10:15 PM)
and their music is so cheestastic.

you are joking right?

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Mar 14 2008, 12:15 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 14 2008, 10:35 AM)
QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Mar 13 2008, 10:15 PM)
and their music is so cheestastic.

you are joking right?

He is joking................. only some of their music is cheestastic!

i will give ya that................. 1022.gif

i remember seeing them last summer in camden nj, and on the way over on the ferry, this 2 guys were talking, and one guy was telling him he knew the setlist, and the man started screaming at him to shit up and was really rude about it, and the guy didnt even say or reviel the setlist, just that he knew it first hand, the guy kept yelling at him, saying, yo man, you better not F---ing say a word. At that point since the guy was being a real jerk, i would blurting everything out and a fight am sure would have broke out.. But the guy didnt even or i dont think was gonna even tell him what the setlist was. So anyway, the mad guy kept saying to his wife. I hope they play earthshine, 2 mintues later. I sure hope they play earthshine,. i really like that song.. Earthshine has to be played. ha ha little did he know, i knew the setlist too, and i was thinking to myself, well, this man sure will be in for a dissapointed that they will be no earthshine.. I wonder at what point in the show did the man give up all hope..

QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Mar 13 2008, 09:15 PM)
QUOTE (Mosherman @ Mar 13 2008, 07:48 PM)
Didn't Mike Portnoy leak it early on his blog or something, last year?

That f*cking guy would..... DT's got skillz, but their singer....bah, and their music is so cheestastic.

Portnoy did not leak the setlist himself. A poster on his forums did.

The poster lives in Atlanta and stood outside the ampitheter during the dress rehearsal. And posted it 2 days before the show.

And by the way, I call cheap shot on DT. dazed025.gif dazed025.gif dazed025.gif

QUOTE (hope70 @ Mar 13 2008, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 13 2008, 05:40 PM)
i bet very soon. the problem is some people don't put SPOILER under the post and WHAM.............you know some song's

That's what I'm afraid of.

sad.gif

The closer and closer you get to the first show the more accurate the spoilers get.

We knew about 1/4 of the songs before the whole set list was leaked 2 days before the show.

And yes some posters will post spolier info without a warning, even worse include spoilers in the titles of the threads.

I can tell you that I would not have been a happy admin or mod last June and July. On that note a big pre-thanks to said admins and mods for the efforts they are going to have to put in for this leg.

Archived