Thoughts and prayers needed

kazzman

Some of you may or may not know, but my grandfather is suffering from lung cancer. I just got a call a few minutes ago saying that they're rushing him to the hospital. We don't know how serious this is yet, but if you all could keep him in your thoughts and prayers, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll try to get on later tonight with the updates, but I don't know exactly when I'll be able to get on next.

OHHHH, Kazzie!!!!! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif I don't know what to say, except that I offer you my hugs, and lots of prayers for you, your family, and your grandfather. It's the least I could do, for what you have done for me... I am here for you. ((((Kazzie)))) heart.gif

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

My ex's father passed away recently. He was receiving chemo' . My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Aw Kazz. I'm very, very sorry to hear of this news. Thanks for telling us. You have lots of good people here praying for everything to be ok, myself included. Whatever support you need from myself and this group of folks... don't hesitate, bro. Be well.

Consider yourself in my thoughts and prayers, Kazz. I hope for the best for you!

I can really feel for you there Kazz. My mother's in hospital at the moment awaiting an operation due to the after effects of radio therapy for cancer.

You know you've got friends on the board. Lean on us, that's what we're here for.

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Jan 19 2005, 05:38 PM)
I can really feel for you there Kazz. My mother's in hospital at the moment awaiting an operation due to the after effects of radio therapy for cancer.

You know you've got friends on the board. Lean on us, that's what we're here for.

Hey same goes to you Slaine. I've been through it. You ever need an ear.... let me know.

Ok, I just got back from the hospital. Turns out he had a blood clot near his heart. He went into surgery and seems to be doing better now.

Thanks everybody for your prayer. You have no idea what it means to me.

Slaine and Madra, your families are in my prayers as well.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 19 2005, 05:24 PM)
Ok, I just got back from the hospital. Turns out he had a blood clot near his heart. He went into surgery and seems to be doing better now.

That's great to hear, Kazzman. I'm glad he's alright.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 19 2005, 08:24 PM)

That's great, Kazz! We'll still keep him in prayer.

Archived